Chapter 23

No one's Pov
Morning in kim house
Everyone wake on except one , don't worry she still can sit, cause of her puppy eyes..

Yn POV
In school
Me and my friends were talking randomly then one of them ask about yesterday's incident that how is my first meeting with my brother's , after listening their words my face become pale remembering the punishment incident ...oh yeah i have to shout on them for give me such dare that made me in trouble"yk what that day was the worst day" i shout on them..we are in cafeteria talking as our half classes are already finished...
"What , why??" They said in unison with their children confused  faces.."because of you guys i get 60+ hits of that fucking iron scale.."i said in angry tone.."how ??" They again said in unison.."yk what the professor whom i annoyed is none other than my brother..my life is whole shit!!" I said again in annoyed tone.."WHAT!!" They all shout on unison.."YES!!" I shout again..."sorry, yn we really didn't know that he is your brother" jisoo said like i know ..."yes , yn sorry" Jennie said.."but we can't forget the fact we had alot of fun in annoying your brother" Lisa said..."and i also had a lot of fun in punishment" i said sarcastically.."sorry na " they said again..."really it hurted me alot , guys it was my first time i am getting hit from iron ruler" i said in a sad yet angry tone.."ok now guys let's go otherwise mrs.choi will start her rap" jisoo said while laughing..we all hummed and move towards our classes ..we entered in our class and fortunately we reached on time.. lecture started after sometime our class end..

we come out of the class and started talking randomly then suddenly a boy come and told all of us that mr.jeon is calling us..i was confused that who is mr.jeon but then remember he is my brother kookie oppa ..i was confused that why he is calling us then "why your brother is calling us" said Lisa like i know "yes ,yn why he is calling us " Jisoo said ..."uhh , i don't know , even i didn't did anything today than why he is calling us , shit is he got to know that we are going to prank our teacher..." I said slapping my forehead.."are you insane yn?how can he know we didn't even sure about it that we going to  prank then how can he sure that we going to prank idiot" Jennie said slapping me lightly on my shoulder.."ya , you are right" i said .." then why the hell he is calling" i said being nervous.."now let's go , i know about your brother they all are so strict " said Jisoo "ya , they are my brother don't talk like that" i said defending my brother even i know that she is right..."let's leave now" said Lisa in annoying tone ...then we move towards his office and again same drama who going to ask first and knock...god i will die someday having such friends.."guys why are you afraid when you know that you did nothing" i said in lill courageous tone.."then knock" three of them said in.unison ...gosh why you give me such annoying friends..."ok ok i will knock.." i was about to knock then , like always we listen the voice "come in" ya he is so cold everytime except at home ...then we hesitantly move inside..

"So you guys finally decided to come ha!" He said in cold tone that make my friend scare a lill but not me because till the time i don't know my mistake i didn't afraid.."yes oppa" i said confidently ..."CALL me sir whenever we are in school!" He ordered..like i am gonna listen i don't know why but i feel so weird to call own brother as sir..."ok sir why you called us" i said rolling my eyes as i was annoyed , cause he didn't tell me the reason yet.." i think yn , last time punishment was not enough for you" he said in cold as ice tone which make me gulped in fear..."s-sorry" i whisper.."What??" He said making to make me annoy ..."sorry" i said in audible range ...he hummed..then he said which make all of us angry and scared at same time.."Lia said that you guys play dares to annoy your teachers" he said ..how can that lia got to know.."am i right miss yn" he said ..i was angry at lia but now scared at same time but he already punished me so need to afraid yn.. "umm ,sir you already punished me for that" i said hesitantly.."SO!" He yell.."sorry sir" i said looking down.."so , last time it's a dare you get to annoy me yn right!" He said...i nodded ..."didn't you have mouth!" He yelled again.."yes sir" i said.."so who give you this dare..i have to make sure that you guys will not do such type of things again" he said that make all of us gulped in fear.."oppa , pls you punished me already for this..i will not to it again" i said showing my puppy eyes...my friends look towards me that i am defending them.."I ASKED WHO GIVE YOU THIS DARE!!" He yelled which make flinched badly  and make us shiver...i can sense that Lisa is so much scared , my two friends can bear it but she is very soft..."me" all three said in unison to protect me from scoldings.."no, sir me only" Jennie said..then they started telling that they give me to protect Lisa.."I know you three give her this dare" said kookie oppa...Lisa's face turned pale.."sir we will not do it again" Jennie said as she and me are defender of our group.."i will make sure of that , that no student should disrespect their teachers" said kookie oppa ...i know he gonna punish them..

Hey guys, today i am late for update and next update gonna be emontional..so prepare yourself..bye love you..30+vote for new update...
And i updated cause of seeing the total views , thankyouuu so much for 11K views ..