Chapter 34

Next day at university

"I don't know , what we did now" i said in irritated tone ..."i am really tired of going to principal cabin "said Jennie..."yeah, nowadays it's our daily routine "said jisoo...

We all are going to principal cabin as oppa called us..i am really irritated by these things...i don't even know why they are calling us..i don't think i done something...

"I think they are calling cause we score bad" said lia.."no no..i don't think so..i done it of full marks" said Lisa confidently..."yeah, i also did well" said jisoo...

"Me too" me and Jennie said in unison..."i think you didn't did well in test" is aid raising my eyebrow..."no..i did good..even i will get upto 80 marks..so.." said lia ...we hummed...

"I hate when i don't even know what i did ...and i have to waste my precious time in going to cabin" i said..they all hummed...

We reached there ..i was not scared ...i were irritated ...i open the door ...we entered there...
I went there and instantly asked.."why you called us" i said with my bitchy attitude...

I don't usually talk with this tone.. but today i was irritated..."mind that tone of yours" said tae oppa..."can i know..what i did?" I asked sternly... didn't seem bothered by their glares..i am just looking at tae oppa..not even at any side of the cabin..

"Oppa..i will not do it again"i heard familiar voice ..oh it's unnie's voice...i look towards the room than i got to know ..that Rose unnie,sia unnie, soobin oppa,was also there..

Now i get why they called us..but i am not scared a bit.."we are sorry oppa" i said with straight face...
"I don't understand why you guys were bunking instead of studying, don't you guys know..your exams are coming" said tae oppa.in scolding manner...

"We already done with our syllabus and on the top of that...we were having free class" i said with most irritated tone..."yn if you again speak with that tone then you will see the WORST!" Said kookie oppa glaring towards me..

I mumbled a sorry..."Rose and you two..you guys are elder..you should stop them..instead you guys were bunking with them" said jimin oppa..

Actually jimin oppa..tae oppa and kookie oppa wa only there..i think rest are taking there classes...or busy in examination...

"Oppa..we just went there for having fun..now leave it na" said rose unnie with same tone as mine.."first you guys do mistakes and then show that attitude of yours huh!" Said tae oppa..

"What if something happen to you guys..and two five you are still small" said tae oppa in worried tone.."please oppa..stop it..i am tired of listening it..i am old enough to take care of myself" i shouted and at the next moment i get the hard slap on my right cheek..

"DARE YOU SPEAK IN THAT TONE AGAIN" yelled kookie oppa after slapping me..my eyes filled with tears.."you two are getting out of hands" said jimin oppa.."what do you think bunking and your disrespectful behaviour will be forgiven " growled jimin oppa..

"Oppa....we just bunked for fun..it's our age of having fun.." she said in irritated tone..."so you will have fun by cutting classes..huh!" Yelled jimin oppa..

"We said na..it's our free classes" she yelled and get hard slap on her cheek..jimin oppa slapped her..."DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE" yelled jimin oppa.. everyone flinched in the room..

"You two tested a lot of patience of our's" said kookie oppa in cold tone..we really messed up today...

Author's pov

Jimin held rose hand and dragged her to his cabin..same with our poor yn..jk take her..
Tae also left to take his class

Now in cabin with rest people's..

"Soobin and sia, i didn't really expect this from you two" said Jin as he back just now after knowing the whole situation..."sorry hyung/oppa" they said in unison..

"Lemme call your brother's " said Jin ....

"Please oppa don't call him..yk him..he will kill me" said sia.."yes hyung please" said soobin pleading to Jin.."you should have think about it before bunking " said Jin..

"And you four.. didn't you four suspended a week ago..then also you have to do such things.." said Jin.."sorry sir" said all kids in unison...

I know your author is being old that she is calling them kid..hehe~

"Now..say sorry to your brother's.." said Jin ..."oppa please" said sia with puppy eyes..

"You all should wait outside till your guardians come" said Jin (author want to say oppa can she?)

They all went outside with their sad faces..like always with their head low..

After sometime

"You can take them, but first i want to meet you all" said Jin to their guardian 's..
Everyone is shooting glares to their siblings...
"You all should wait outside for a bit" said jin to kids...
They went out again  ...poor kids..

"hyung , it's been days since we met" said lia's brother to Jin.."didn't you guys miss me" said sia's brother dramatically...

"What about me" said Lisa's brother..."and me" rest said in unison..."i am done with you kids" said Jin dramatically....

"It's been long since we all have fun together" said lia's brother..."yeah... let's meet at tae's home this Sunday " said Jin..all started to cheer..

"Now, you guys should leave, kids are waiting... don't go hard on them and you" said Jin pointing at sia's brother...

"They will get what they deserve " said sia's brother..."let's leave now guys...bye hyung.." said lia's brother waving his hand...

I will introduce all of them in next episode ok and i will provide sia's pov, Rose's pov, yn's pov and soobin's pov ok....

35+ votes..i will give you guys double update...