Chapter 48

he looked at me with his sharp eyes.. "now stop flowing your tears and kneel down here" he said coldly.. how can be so heartless.. gosh! he isn't my sweet brother.. he is really a scary monster.. 

I sniffed and look at him with my teary eyes.. he wasn't looking soft at all.. but lemme try once.. "oppa you already p-punished me .. I didn't score that bad that you need to make me kneel also" I said to him risking my life.. "did I ask your opinion KIM YN" he replied coldly .. his sharp gaze is scaring my soul.. "now I need to repeat myself " he said in a warning tone.. 

I kneeled on my place.. oppa is just beside me.. in front of me there is a table.. unnie is still kneeling with her hands up.. I am really so tired of these fucking punishments.. "start doing 6.7 and 6.8 , I am gonna ask you questions " he said coldly.. of course I have no option rather than accepting my fate and start doing that freaking math which I hate from bottom of my heart.. 

I start doing it.. I am feeling so sad right now.. I am here kneeling and oppa is beside me.. but poor unnie is kneeling far from here.. she must be feeling alone.. her eyes are teary.. hope oppa call her here too.. she is kneeling since long.. god!

"Rose ! come over here " he called her in scary voice.. is he going to hit her again.. did she put her hands down .. god save my unnie please.. ! 

NO ONE'S POV

Rose put her hands down and try to get up.. she was about to fall but manage herself and stand with shaky legs .. she was afraid right now and feeling so guilty for being careless over her studies .. her eyes were full of tears that if anyone would said anything to her than she would start crying badly..

she went near him and stand there obediently.. hands on back.. "give me your phone right now!" he ordered her.. she looked at him as she was surprised.. tae never took her phone.. but now he is asking for her phone.. her phone was in her pocket.. Tae didn't saw her moving at all.. so he took the phone from her pocket by herself .. 

"Oppa please don't take my phone.. I really need it.. I am in 11th right now.. " she said sincerely .. a demand and request for a phone.. "oh so you realized that you are in 11th standard right now!'" tae said sarcastically.. rose really didn't get it why he is talking like that.. "what you wanna be in your future hah! " he asked her furiously.. 

Rose was really scared at that time.. he didn't expect him to so serious right now for her future.. "s-sorry-" she stopped by his glare.. "engineer " she replied.. "and you think the way you are studying you would be able to crack JEE huh!" he yelled at her.. tears flowed from her eyes.. "just using phone 24/7.. ARE YOU EVEN SINCERE ABOUT YOU DREAMS..!" He scolded her badly.. 

she looked down.. she was feeling so much guilty.. her brother was right.. she were forgot about her dreams.. "just doing pranks, hanging out with friends, doing fights , thinking these things will make you cool.. DONT RUIN YOUR FUTURE BY YOUR OWN HANDS !" he said with his entire attention.. 

he was so tired of seeing her daily routine.. he cant see her own sister just sitting on last bench and just talking.. "IF I FOUND YOU DOING ALL THESE THINGS.. THAN NO ONE WILL BE WORST THAN ME , GOT IT !" he yelled at her.. she was so much scared at that time.. "now I just took your phone.. if again I found you with these things.. than say bye to all your electronics and to going out also.. " he said in scary voice.. she gulped.. "Listen , both of you..! if I found any of you sitting on last bench, involving in any fights, hanging out with friends, pranking with teachers, getting your grades less than 95% than I will definitely not show any mercy on both of you.. GET IT" he said in hoarse voice..

Both were so frightened.. "ok oppa" said yn and rose .. "you both gonna make me check your phone... wait yn give me your phone.. and I guess you don't need it so.. say bye to your phone "yn looked at him with her wide eyes.. "oppa please..!" yn requested but he seems very furious at that time.. "RIGHT NOW!" he shouted at her.. yn gulped and give her phone to him.. 

"you are not getting your phone since you earn it " said tae to rose.. she nodded.. "Rose.. be sincere about your dreams.. and if I find that you --" rose cut him and said.." I will surely study sincerely.. you can take test of mine every day if you want.." she said sincerely.. Tae hummed..

both girls hold their ears and looked at him.. " sorry oppa , we will take our studies sincerely from now own" both said to him.. he looked at his cute sister and hugged both of them.. "hmm" he said softly.. 

JUST HMM LITERALLY TAE..AUTHOR IS ANGRY WITH YOU..!

SORRY SORRY SORRY ! I were literally so busy ... yea.. in studies... and watching anime hehe.. but you all know.. I cant live without writing..

 I didn't studied math since morning means today I thought of to study math as I have test on next Sunday.. but I am very bad at maths .. i cant even able to solve single questions these days.. being a very lazy kid who cant practice every day.. AISH I HATE MATHS! 

well my school going to open from 5 July.. you know na that I Have tuition of literally of 4 hrs.. and we have day off only for a day that is Monday for me.. now gonna be very busy , crying lol..

wanna talk to you guys.. I am really missing you all.. <3

90+ votes for next chapter..

love your comments so much.. aish I am being emotional..  I got so amazing readers.. bye and forgive me.. I will treat you all ice-creams.. buy one each of you thinking that I buy for you oki.. I gonna buy one too.. well I just ate yesterday.. BUT I LOVE ICECREAMS..!!