Chapter 41

It's been a long time since i add Taehyung and yn moment so here it goes..

After 1 month

In yn room

"What the hell is this yn!" Taehyung shout on her..she is shivering by the sight.."i asked you something" said tae twisting her ear..she whimpered in pain..

Tae left her ear..

So..here tae found the beer bottle in yn's room and rest of you can see..you will not find rose cause she is with yoongi ..he is giving her extra class..

Yn pov

"Oppa i i b--" i stopped i can't find words .. i don't know how she get it..i hide it safely..i just want to try it once but i can't say him the truth..he will kill me...

"What.this.thing.is.doing.in.your.room" he asked pressing each word..."i i brought th-is f-or yes for project " i lied to him on his face..he slapped me..my hand instantly move to my cheek as a reflex..

Tears filled in my eyes ..his one slap hurt so much.."Remove the hand" he said in scary voice..
I look at oppa with teary eyes "do i need to repeat myself" he asked with same tone..i removed my hand and sniffed..

"Better, now answer me and don't try to lie.." he said in cold voice while looking directly in my eyes..i shivered by his stare.."opp-a i i ju-st wa-nt to..t..r..y it on..ce" i said and his eyes widened..

"It's been a month since you try my belt also" he said in scary voice i gulped and look at him in fear.."you finished freaking half bottle, do you know the meaning of it" he yelled at me..

Yea, i finished half bottle i mean i just try it then i think of to drink it again and i promise myself that i will not drink more than this bottle...but i never thought that he will get to know..

I really don't want belting.."op-pa plea-se leave me this time..i will never ever gonna try it in my whole life" i said but he totally ignore me and started unbuckling his belt..."no..please..no..please oppa" i pleaded in scared tone...

I always scared from the sight of belt.. believe me it hurts more than hell..."bend down here" he point at bed..while folding the upper side of belt on his hand..

"I i promise i w-will ne-ver do it ag-ain.." i stutter...
"Don't you heard at once" he said while stroking the belt on bed..a loud noise can be heard..i become more scared..

I bent over the bed waiting for hit but didn't get..
He pull my pants down with my panties ... "No bare please oppa it will hurt so mu-ch" i said moving "stay still yn" he said in cold tone..

I can't take strokes bare it will hurt so much..once he punish me bare ..it hurted a alot. .."do you know how much that beer can affect your health " he said and *spank* i shout in pain..i rubbed my sitting spot..

He grab my both hands and pinned them on my back.."dare to move again it will only add to your punishment" he shout and *spank* i again screamed in pain..

"Oppa please it hurting so mu-ch" i said hiccuping.."it supposed to hurt " he said again hit me with that freaking belt..i again screamed in pain..

Tears are flowing continuously from my eyes..i am regretting my decision.."who bring you that?" He asked while hitting my sitting spot again making me whimper in pain..

"No-one op-pa i i br-ing it my-self" i lied to him.."DON'T LIE! YN" He yelled and hitting the same spot more harshly..i yelled out of my lungs..

i started to hiccup more hardly..."Answer me" he asked hitting me again..i screamed again.."LIA" it come out of my mouth after getting the hit harshly..

"Oh!"he said only.."whom are also involved?" He asked..i can't tell him..*thrash* *OWW* i screamed
"Answer me and you know the result of lieing" he blurted...

Now i can't take anymore..my butt is burning and hurting like hell..."we all.." i blurt.."including rose" he asked.."hmm" i said the truth.."i will see her" he mumbled...

"You are freaking 15 only how can you think of drinking huh!" He yelled again started raining those harsh strokes...

"Opp-a i can't ta-ke anymore please leave me" i said breathing heavily..he put the belt aside and adjusted my clothes and hug me..i soaked his shirt with my tears..

"Will you again repeat it" he asked softly..i shook my head..I was still sniffing.."baby you know how much alcohol is harmful for your body" he said softly.."i don't want to see you getting in bad habits" he continued.."now stop crying princess..let oppa apply ointment" he said consoling me..

Ointment seems second punishment..it hurts so much..he break the hug..and pick the ointment from the first aid box..

"Baby come here" he said pointing at her lap..
He sat on bed..i hesitantly went there and lay on his lap.."baby it will hurt a lill ok" he said softly..

Tears again filled in my eyes..he started applying it..i whimpered in pain..

After sometime he was done..and my whole face was mess due to crying again..he fixed my clothes then made me stand..and kissed my forehead and wipe my tears..

"Shh baby..come and cuddle with oppa" he asked..
I nodded we cuddle..he started saying soft words while caressing my hairs..soon i drifted into sleep..

soon i drifted into sleep

Give this book a try .. this is my second book
How was it guys.
Solly for late update..but i was very busy due to studies..
55+ likes for next update..❤️