Chapter 51

jk went out of the class... lia was so much scared... she didn't thought about the consequences.. entire group come towards yn desk... "YN you said that you have learnt" said lisa glaring at her... each one of them glared at her... 

"I WAS NOT CHEATING GUYS" yn said being annoyed... "than why the hell he is calling you" asked jennie... "i fucking don't know.." yn replied... she was quite scared too... "than why seem worried..?" asked  jisoo... "i am quite scared... what if he thought i was cheating too" said yn...

"dont worry yn... I am sure he will not do anything..after knowing the truth" said jennie calmy... "that's the freaking issue... he have low temper... will he even listen to me" said yn scoffing... 

"i have a idea..!" said lisa... everyone looked at her... "just dont go... go in tae oppa's cabin... he will surely save you.." she replied.. "but ... do you think he will not able to find me in tae oppa cabin" said yn... "at least try... " said jisoo... everyone hummed..

"OK" said yn... soon lia went in jungkook's cabin and yn went in taehyung's office...

lia knocked on the door.. soon she heard his voice and she came in.. jungkook looked towards her... he expected yn to be there too but she wasn't there.. it was a bit unexpected... "where is miss yn..?" asked jungkook...  "i don't know" lia replied bluntly.. jungkook glared at her... 

"come here..!" jungkook ordered.. she went towards him.. she was used to these punishment things so she wasn't much scared.. he stand from his place and took the cane from the drawer... "why were you cheating in the test..?" he asked with no emotions.. "I wasn't prepared.. " she replied while looking down... 

"these day , you are taking full advantage of his absence..!" he said hitting her arm ... it was a light hit.. but it still hurt her as it was a cane... "it's not like that.." lia replied while looking down.. "so, when he is coming.." jungkook asked her.. "I don't know"   she lied.. she knew that he was coming after few days.. but she know that jungkook will surely tell him about today... 

"really you don't know.." he said looking into her eyes.. she gulped.. for sure all of them were scary.. "anyways.. you are not going home today.." he said and sat down on his place.. lia was confused.. "w-why" she dared to ask after doing such troubles.. "because he is not here and you are not taking care of yourself" he replied calmly... 

"but oppa--" she was cutted by jungkook .."no more talks, go and stand there silently.." he said and start doing his work.. she followed his words.. she was now bit annoyed as she was really enjoying being alone at home without getting scolded , entire day just fun, movies, dramas and phone.. she usually enjoy when her brother is not here... 

after few minutes... she asked.. "than where am I going ..?" she hesitantly asked... "taehyung's house, till he is coming" he replied shortly... her heart sank... she was really afraid of tae, as when she saw him last time slapping yn.. in front of everyone, that was really a terrible scene..

"I am sorry sir, I will never do it again.. please let me stay at my house.." she begged.. jungkook looked at her... he didn't knew that she was this much scared of tae.. he laughed a bit.. "he asked me for the same after knowing what you did..!" he said... "but, i-i want--" she stopped.. " one more thing, call him after classes, he want to talk.." he said...

she closed her eyes in frustration.. "why the hell, my life is messed this much.." she mumbled.. "stand there silently.. if I am not punishing you, it doesnt men, I can't" he said coldly..

"is this less than punishment" she thought.. and just cursed at her fate in her mind..

there yn reached tae's cabin, she was really frustrated as she need to do it without even her mistake.. but she can't take risk.. she entered into tae's cabin without caring for a knock.. there tae was losing his temper after sawing the marks of some students as he was checking the tests..

and at the same time yn entered in his cabin without knocking which make him more annoyed.. it's not like that, yn have never entered in his cabin without knocking but at that time situation and timing was different..

he banged his hand on the table... "have you forgotten your manners..?"  he yelled at her.. it was not her mistake but he yelled at her.. her patience level broke.. she hit her foot badly on the wall.. first of all, it was not her misate and jk yelled at her and now, taehyung also.. she couldn't take it and yelled at him back.. 

"what i did now, why are you yelling" ... he was shocked with her reaction.. "Is this the way to talk huh..?" wrong timing... both siblings were really frustrated... she didn't want to yell at him but... 

"I am really sorry.. i didn't mean to yell.." she said silently after sawing him coming towards her..

"shit..!" she mumbled... "face the wall, and up your hands.." he said shortly... he don't want to say anything in anger... and he also knew that it was not entirely her fault.. "oppa.." "right now" she did it... she forgot for what she had come there...

Tae went out of his cabin to cool his mind.. "i didn't did anything but still I am always in trouble..""fuck my life, i hope I had directly went in his cabin instead of coming here.." she cursed herself..  

rose slept for a while in his lap... he really love his little sister a lot.. he remembered those days when she was so little, she is still as cute as she were in childhood, he adore her a lot... he realised that now she is going to come in college after a year.. he smiled by sawing her cute face.. 

he hate to see tears in her eyes but he need to do it for her bright future..  he will always protect her from everything... his cute sister is everything for him... he decided to wake her up... as she have a last practical... 

I know, I messed up in this chapter ..