Chapter 45

They both went out of the cabin and started walking in the corridor not without their bickering..
"Now what should we do bitch!" Asked Jennie .."What do you mean by what huh!..just go and get our butt red and come back with tears !"yelled yn in fraustation..

"Stupid! We can't get punished for such small thing!"Jennie mumble.."so..?"yn asked rolling her eyes.."why should I come outside the class.for you..If I didn't have came then I would have not here..!" Mumbled Jennie..

Yn became angry "you are here cause of your cursing..oppa always say right that you never can end sentence without cursing, now need to blame me for your sins!" Yn replied with full rage..

"Whatever!"Jennie rolled her eyes..for seconds both didn't said anything.."Wait ..I have a Idea"Jennie said with bright eyes..yn look at her and eyes her to continue..

"Let's Go to Jin oppa..he will definitely save us from oppa's punishment.."said Jennie.."nah..! He already had warned us about cursing..now I don't think he can save us.."said yn with sad look..

"He will definitely listen to us seeing our puppy eyes and we will tell him that yoongi oppa already punished us..and then yoongi oppa have to listen him"said Jennie clapping her hand with yn's hand..

"We can try..!" Said yn.."no need to be sad bitch!" Said Jennie tapping her shoulder.."Leave..it bitch Tell me one thing..why the hell you pinched me in oppa's cabin"yn said kicking her leg..
(I don't remember whether she kicked her or pinched her hehe)

"Oh..that..how can you lie to oppa" said Jennie..she looked at her in confusion.."I Mean you said that you never gonna curse..idiot"Jennie yelled ..she hummed ..

Soon they reached at Jin's cabin..
"Knock idiot" said yn kicking her.."can't you talk with mouth always use your legs" said jennie.."learnt it from you bitch!" Said yn sarcastically..

She just rolled her eyes..and knocked on door , yn look inside and just close the door with jerk without even entering inside..Jennie looked at her.."bitch..what happened..?"she asked..

"Kookie oppa and jiminie oppa is inside the cabin"she said in one go..Jennie shaked ..

In the cabin ...

"Hyung , yn just come there and then she left...?" Jimin said confusingly.."yea..I also saw..it..jk go and check..!"Jin said..jk nodded and went to open door..

Jk went outside the cabin found them bickering, he stopped there to listen their talks..
"Bitch! I think they got to know about it..yoongi oppa must have told them" said yn to Jennie..
"Idiot ! It's impossible..if he had told them then why would he told us to be here..?"Jennie apposed..

"And listen bitch--Who the fuck--"Jennie stopped ..
Jk twisted both of their ear's ..both eye'w widened..
'what if he listened everything ' same thought at same time was going in their minds..

Jk twisted Jennie's ear more harshly.."OW..oppa please it" begged Jennie.."complete the sentence..all time just cursing huh!" He yelled angrily..

Babe your bad luck is very bad today..

Jennie scared ..and started to cursing her own tongue for cursing.."And you yn..how many times I told you not to curse.." he said twisting it more..

Their eyes tear up..so he left.."sorry oppa"both said in unison.."we will talk about to it..Now come inside..!"he said and started dragging them inside..both feared..

Soon they entered.."babies why are you sniffing..?" Jin asked worriedly..he look at Jk..
"Hyung..they were cursing!"said jk looking dangerously at them..Jin sighed.."How many times , I need to tell you not to curse girls..!"he proceed..

Both scared cause the main reason for they come here is..?

"Sorry oppa..!" Both apologized..."why you two come here..?"jimin asked from nowhere..both gulped.."um..ju-st mo-ving" replied yn scaredy...
"Yea-h"Jennie supported..

"Baby you are bad at lieing.." said jimin in scary voice.."fuc--anyways"Jennie mumbled..
"Now can we know the main reason..?" Demanded Jk.."hmm..So..*she took a deep breath and closed her eyes..* yoongi oppa send us here cause today we cursed a lot ..he send us to Jk oppa and jiminie oppa .."Jennie said in one go.."and for saving ourselves from you..we come to request from Jin oppa"yn Said the rest..

"You two..I can't understand why you curse this much..! Lemme teach you how to curse..!"said Jimin.. coming towards them..both look at Jin with hopeful eyes..

"Please op--"yn cut by the scary glare of Jk.."Hyung..you have class I guess.. don't worry..I will teach them a good lesson.." said jk to Jimin..
"Oh yea!" Jimin left sending them glares...

Both were scaredy looking at Jin.."please oppa..we will never curse..!" Said yn with teary eyes.."yes..Oppa please..!"Jennie also requested..Jk was looking at them with done face..

"Now..come with me both of y--"Jk cut by Jin.."Come here both of you..!" He said in serious voice..both went there hesitantly.."sor--"cut by Jin voice..."answer me sincerely ok!" He talked to them in serious voice..they nodded..

"Will you curse again..?"he asked seriously.."Oppa we can't promise you..But we will definitely try to control our words!" Said Jennie.."yes..Oppa..it just come out of our mouth..we never mean it..!" Yn also supported..

Jin smiled that they say the truth.."baby I will not let him punish you guys harshly now, but if you ever curse them don't come to me..!" He said ..both smiled.."thankyou oppa..you are best!" Both said in unison..

"It's unfair hyung..You never leave us whenever we curse..even you punish us now also..!" Jk sia switch fake pout.."cause I love my babies..and who told that I am not going to punish them..?" Said Jin..both eyes widened..

"Oppa--"she cut by Jin.."as your punishment..Go and kneel down in corner till next lecture..and you guys repeat it till this week end in your every free lecture..!" Both look at him with fake crying face..

"Yea..Go now..and up your hands also..!" Said Jk..
Both look at him with disgusting face...

This was for today..
I hope you all like it..
60+ votes for next update..
Bye