Chapter 44

"Keep your hands straight!" Yoongi yelled from inside the class..Tae smirked..yn started cursing him from inside..

Then Tae left not before waving his sister..
"Aish..I hate this man from my entire heart!" Yn mumbled.."Idiot shut your mouth now..Oppa not gonna leave us next time..he is already angry on us!" Jisoo whispered .."yeah ...stupid I don't want to be changed cause of such small mistake"Lisa continued.."me too bitch!"Said Jennie..

After kicking Jennie hardly..and cover her mouth with our hands to prevent themselves from oppa's anger..Jennie whispered apology..

Anyhow..they stopped their bickering and the lecture finally ended...all took a deep breath like they didn't breath since decades..

Eventually, Yoongi came out of the class..they all already had putted their hands down..He wasl looking furious at them..

"Who told you to put your hands down..?" Yoongi started to scold them.."bitch..it's your turn!"yn whispered to Lisa ..."no,please.."Lisa whispered back..all look at Lisa with dark eyes , scaring the poor soul..

"I am talking to you guys..not to the walls!" Yoongi yelled at them..they all shaked.."op-pa You already have punished us..we will not do it again.." Lisa requested...

Yoongi felt disappointed..."Lisa! You are sincere one in all of them...I don't expect this from you" ..
Lisa felt bad.."I am sorry Oppa"Lisa apologized...

"You can leave Lisa, I know you don't disappoint me again... and you too jisoo..!" Said yoongi..Jennie look at him hopefully but ....!

Those two left and save their lives.."come with me in my cabin..!"both shivered by this thought that what gonna happen with them now..

Yoongi never hit them before....even hyung line is so soft with all of them..they always save them from maknae anger but today...?

Soon they reached to his cabin..now the amin question should they ask him to come in or not..?
"You ask..?"yn whispered.."stupid..he is our brother why we need to ask.."Jennie whispered..
"You are right..I am being so much formal these days" after whispering..they went inside hai cabin.. without even asking..

Yoongi give them a displeasing look.."now you two also forget your manners huh!"scolded yoongi ..
"Fuck " both mumbled together that was enough audible..

Bitches you are dead now.

Yoongi didn't said anything just pick the iron scale which were placed on the table..
Both girls were busy in whispering..they realise when the hit landed on their butts..

"OW"both yelled together.."You both didn't stopped cursing right..*hit* Tae told me in morning that you cursed again and now you are also cursing..!" He beated them while giving them a good lecture..

After 3 hits..

"Oppa..We will never curse promise!" Said yn looking at her furious Oppa..again Jennie pinched her.."Ow!" ..yoongi hit yn..."did I hit you..then why he hell you were Mocking hah!" He said hitting her legs twice..she must be cursing Jennie now..

"And you *hit on Jennie arm* how many times I need to tell you that don't curse..but *hit* your sentence never end without cursing.."yoongi hitted Jennie..

Yn whispered'now happy' to Jennie.."Oppa leave ME Please..!" Jennie requested..yn eyes widened cause she said 'me' not us..

"I am not going to leave you both this easily.." said yoongi.."easily"both yelled at same time..only to get another hit..he wasn't hitting them hardly..he acn be hard on maknae line but can never be on his sister's..

But he can't see them cursing also.."You two...will go, one to jimin and one to Jk and gonna tell them each and every mistake you did..and also gonna tell them that i sent you there..do you get it" both gulped hardly..

"Oppa please we will never do this again..!" Requested Jennie.."yes oppa i will never even think of cursing in my dreams ..please don't send me to any of them....!" Requested yn..
Yoongi just ignored..

"Oppa please..! You know he will punish me harshly if he get to know that i cursed.." requested Jennie..."oppa ...if kookie oppa knew then he would eat me alive..I mean he will beat me badly please oppa.." requested both of them..but no use..

"Idea"Jennie whispered to yn.."what..?"yn whispered.."see..now!" Jennie..said.."oppa..we have important lecture ... Leave us this time only..do you want us to miss our leactures..." Said Jennie i mean she lied..

"Oh..really then also add one thing Jennie that you learnt how to lie also.." said jimin sarcastically..
"What do Mean by that ..?" Asked Jennie innocently..yn just looked at her clever friend..

"Don't I know that this is your game class and next lecture is free..!" Said yoongi and started doing his work.."damn it!" Both whispered..

"I know your plans are stupid like you..!" Said yn to Jennie..she just give her disgusting look..
"You both can leave now"said yoongi both panicked..but they left..

That's it for today..
Love you all..
55+votes for next update..
Thanks for waiting patiently..