chapter 16

Yn pov

When i threw the paper balls on my professor, whole class started laughing and his reaction make me laugh as well , then he yelled and whole class silent but not me ,because i have to annoy him even i also want to have fun...

"STAND UP LAST BENCH!!"yelled professor... I guess i am one the last bench but i am not scared at all , i am still laughing...

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID SILENT AND YOU LAST GIRL STAND UP !!" He yelled again , my poor ears but i stop laughing doesn't want to create trouble for me but i want to laugh more... And then i stand on my place and look in his eyes, his eyes is dark i mean he is really angry but it's just paper balls does it hit more , i don't think so i mean he have muscles ...my thoughts intrupted by his voice..

Jungkook pov

When i saw who is that girl , she is yn i was very angry that how can anyone interrupt me when i am teaching and i can guess she is not listening when i was teaching but when she threw ball i really pissed off but she is yn i have to be calm myself, i can't shout on her on the very first day we are meeting after so many years, so ....

"Kim yn " i said looking towards her in calm tone ...

Yn pov

When he said Kim yn i was really shocked that how can he know my name , whatever but still how can he ... Wait wait wait !! Isn't he my brother , he can be yn but...  Wait i will ask to Jennie as she is sitting beside me...

"What's his name Jennie " i whisper to Jennie ...

"Jeo- she was about to tell but that professor speak up...

Can't he shut his mouth , whatever speak...

"Miss yn why you threw that balls?? " said professor , is he idiot or what i mean of course i threw that ball to annoy him ...

"To annoy you ofcourse" i said by rolling my eyes , i really want to annoy him btw it's not a good question that he asked , but i have having fun to annoy him...

"Why you said that idiot" Jennie whispers ..

"Because i wanna annoy him , didn't you too want that" i whisper to her...

"Don't roll your eyes young lady"he said that as i am scared...

"Can i sit now" i asked in rude tone...

Jungkook pov

This girl really want something, i am not want to punish her today but she is pushing me to do so...

"Miss yn meet me in my cabin after class ok  now you can sit !!" I said as i don't really want to show my anger..

Yn pov

"It's ok sir i am fine here " i said sarcastically, bc i have having fun to annoy him..

Then i sat on my seat ...

"Miss--he could say anything,than the bell ranged , and i am really happy...but i was having fun , but i also don't want myself in trouble , but i had another idea to annoy him..

Then i take my bag and ...start to move out of class...

"Yn meet --" he said and about to proceed but i intrupted him again to annoy him ofcourse...

"Sorry sir , i don't have time , hope we will meet again " i said sarcastically and rush outside the class before he could say something..

I know i pissed him but i don't even fucking care about that , i was kinda proud on myself but ia m surprised also that he talked to me in calm tone , whatever...