Chapter 30

It's been two days since that incident of lia get punished by jungkook...yn and her friends keep daring her and pissed her off... Let's see what gonna happen today..

In university

"bitch you have to tell that boy to slap you " Jennie said smirking as they know lia bully that boy..
"Sluts i will take my revenge"she mumble.."go fast or else you know"said yn..

Yn POV

Lia was about to go to do the dare then a boy came and told her that principal sir is calling her..she seemed confused..i know that bitch done something that's why oppa is calling her..

"What do you think ,why sir is calling her"asked jisoo .."may be she done something stupid like she always do"i said while rolling my eyes..

"I don't think she had done something cause she is only doing what we are telling her to do,and i don't thing sir called her cause of she did something "said Lisa making us think twice...

We all hummed.."whatever leave it"said Jennie..

Lia's POV

I entered in office and i found mr.kim,mr.jeon,mr.park and some also whom i don't know..

I am not usually scared of go to principal cabin as i am a troublemaker and it's my daily place to come here but today i don't know what i did that's why i am lil bit scared and confused as well..

May be they called me cause i didn't create trouble since long..no it can't be possible..

I move inside and bowed..and wish all of them afternoon , they wished me back and again returned to their work except principal sir..i am a good girl i mean i am a trouble maker but my brother is most strict i can say..

And that's the main reason i am obeying that slut cause i know if my brother got to know about stealing thing then he will kill me and i am still regretting my decision of stealing..

I stand like a good girl ,hands on back.."miss lia, let's get to the point straight" said sir..i am still in confusion that why he called me..

"Did you steal the paper from mr.kim's office" said Jin sir.."and don't dare to lie cause we know the whole truth "said Mr.kim..

I gulped hard as i got to know that they called me cause of stealing thing means they got to know..but how? Did that sluts told him..i will not leave them ..now if i m in trouble then those sluts will also be..

"Y-yes sir"i said and look down ,i answered in one time cause i am tired of this thing first they all sluts are blackmailing me and now i don't want anything...

But i am really really scared thinking about my brother..he will break my legs of he get to know..
One tear escaped from my eyes.. thinking about him..

My thoughts cut off by.."and can i know why ?"asked mr. Kim..now i am not gonna do drama i will tell the whole truth without any warning..

"Cause i didn't study for the test and i am really sorry for that" i said and again look down..i know stealing is wrong and i swear i will not gonna do it again..

"How can you thought that stealing is good..rather than getting zero in the test" said mr.kim raising his voice ...

"I am really regretting my decision of stealing i know stealing is wrong but now i can't change the whole thing ..pls forgive me..and i can promise you that i will never ever do it again" i said in straight tone...

"Stealing is a crime you know..that's good that you think that you are regretting your decision..but i want to talk to your parents " said principal sir making me shiver..

"S-sir please i promise i will not do it again " i said ..."it's not a small thing that we can let it go miss lia and these days you aren't even concentrating on your studies --"mr.jeon cut him but saying"and that day i was telling you hyung about the prank,she is the one who did that"..."now how can you think that we will not call your parents " said principal sir..

"Sir i am sorry about stealing but that day i pulled prank on you ,i was forced to do so ...four girls are blackmailing me" i said the the truth ...

"Blackmailing " said three of them in unison..and rest all look towards me.."why they are blackmailing you" asked the another teacher..."umm they have my photo of stealing papers and i think they are one  who told you about stealing "i said...

"No, no-one told me about scolding it's just i was checking cameras then i found you" said principal sir..."what's their names ?" Asked the same teacher looking angry..i thing his name is namjoon..

"They are my classmates named yn,jisoo,Jennie and Lisa" i said and there eyes widened like they knew them..

"No she can't do it"said all of them in unison..."sir you can ask them" i said...and being happy as i ma not the only one in trouble here ...

After sometime yn and her friends came in office and and do the same as i did when i entered...ahe looked towards me..

Yn POV

Oppa called all of us..i was so confused now..caus first they called lia and now us..then we entered in office bowed and wished them..they wished back but they all are looking scary..

I gulped ...i stand their like a good girl.."all of you told us ,did you black mailed her ,and i don't want to listen lies ." Said kookie oppa in cold tone..
We all gulped thinking about that this bitch told everything and now I m dead meat even we all as all our brothers are so strict...

"Yes sir" said Jennie ,they all also said yes.."yes--" i was cutted by tae oppa's slap..making me shiver..
"Is this what i teached you huh!"he said while dead glaring direct into my eyes..

"Tae, we will see her later first call their parents" said yoongi oppa with cold tone..tears are flowing from my eyes..

"Sir please don't call" said Lisa as she didn't do such things..."shut up all of you" said namjoon oppa..making all of us shut our mouth..

I can see lia is also scared as well..she is also in trouble as well..

After sometime their parents came..my whole family is there...lia's brother also came..he is glaring towards her..we all are standing..

Everyone have tears in their eyes.."they all did mistake and all are suspended for a week" said Jin oppa to all the brother of our's...

Lia's brother is looking scary with his death glare..he is looking like he can kill her at any second...after sometime they all dragged their sisters and went outside the university...as our last class was already end..

And now i am alone here ...

25+ votes for new chapter