♡ Chapter 21 ♡

We were requesting oppa to teach us how to cook but he is just declining that we will not able to learn and will do destruction in kitchen but we are we so , we started showing him our puppy eyes and finally he ready to teach us after so many arguments and now we are in kitchen he is teaching us how to cook..after few mins he slapped by head lightly and said me to concentrate, he even slapped me two times before also said that i always zoned out , what should i do if i zones out...few minutes later i was concentrating but he again slapped me and unnie is laughing out loud..god "what happened oppa , i was concentrating" i said with irritated tone.."i told you to boil water sometime ago , did you boiled it" he asked me raising his eyebrow.."when you told me, you are lying, you didn't told me " i said as i don't really know when he tell me i know he is lying .."Rosie tell her that i told her not??" Oppa said eyeing unnie.."yes, oppa told you" she said and i scoffed , they always are in one team..

After sometime bell rang and i already declined that i will not open the door they always send me cause i am small ..i am not gonna open the door today .."princess , go na " oppa said.."yes, you have to open it" said unnie ...these guys always order me like i am their servant.."i will not" i shout out of irritation.."ARE.YOU.GOING.OR.not" oppa said glaring at me by pressing each words ..i scared so i  run towards the door and i can hear their laughing sound...i started cursing them while mumbling...i am so irritate now ...gosh now who is  on the door ..i open the door and saw my brothers are their i let them come inside and hugged all of them one by one except that bunny...
He was about to say something but i sat in Jin oppas lap and everyone also sat in living room..
"Oppa i am so sad today" i said making pout on my face.."what happen to my baby haah" he asked me soft tone which made me giggle.."oppa your brother and sister always irritate me" i sad making cute face..."what they did baby??" He asked me while raising his eyebrow and everyone looking towards me interestingly.."oppa they always make me do chores and always make me open the door whenever anyone come cause i am small and even tae oppa slapped me three times without any reason and started laughing at me and they both always in same team and i always become alone " i complained to oppas while making pout on my face..and they all smiled..i am still angry with that bunny.."do you want us to punish tae and Rosie" yoongi oppa ask in soft tone.."yes i want you guys to punish and scold them" i said again with cutest face.."ok , baby i will punish tae how dare he to irritate my baby" said Jin oppa softly.."mochi , didn't you love you jiminie oppa" said jimin oppa while making pout ...."i love you all equally but you guys have to scold them as you are on my side right" i announced..

After sometime oppa and unnie come and greeted all of them i eyed towards oppa to scold him and her ...then oppa about to sit but yoongi oppa stopped him"tae , we wanna punish you" said yoongi oppa ,and i was giggling..tae oppa seemed confused.."huh , what i did" he said confusingly.."oppa unnie too" i whispered..
"Rosie and tae , start doing situps rn" Jin oppa said ..
"But why??" Tae Oppa said ..."yes , oppa why??" Unnie also said.."because you both irritate my baby that's why" Jin oppa said.."yes , hyung do it" said that bunny.."no , i am not gonna do it " said tae oppa about to sit but after seeing yoongi oppa's glare he gulped , gosh his glare is so dead i alos scare but i have to laugh.."start it now" oppa said with straight face and i started laughing like maniac.."oppa , you gonna punish your baby" said unnie while showing her best puppy eyes.."no ,oppa have to do it unnie" ..then they both start doing it and i was laughing like maniac then oppa stopped him after i said him to ,as i was feeling bad ...

Now , everyone is talking and laughing.. but i am still not talking with bunny and he is trying to talk with me but i am ignoring him , everyone noticed that i am still not talking to him so hosoek oppa said"sunshine,now talk to him na" "oppa but" i said "baby now talk to him, it's your mistake right!"said jimin oppa..now tae oppa spoke"what's happening here, princess why are you not talking to him and what's your mistake??" He said in a serious tone..and i gulped that he didn't know about that.."it's..--" kookie oppa was about to say but i stopped him..i know tae oppa will be so much angry after knowing the truth and kookie oppa already punished, i can't bear more.."oppa it's nothing ,let's talk about something else and kookie oppa i am not angry anymore" i said in nervous tone.."tell me kook , what she did" he said glaring at me..i again gulped...then kookie oppa told him everything and now tae oppa is glaring towards me..i am so scared now , his one glare make shiver.."oppa-i-i w-will n-not d-do i-it aga-in" i said stuttering.."WHAT I TOLD YOU LAST TIME!!" He shouted and i remember the thing he told me when he punished me with cane in school..that of i do anything again he gonna hit me with belt..
I hid my face in Jin oppa's chest.."YN COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!" He shouted again ....

This is all for today , i updated as today was my last exam ...and guys i will give you double update if i get 40+ likes , and if i didn't then i will update tomorrow ok..bye love you all..