Chapter 52

She was standing facing wall with hands up .. she was quite worried as anyone would enter in his cabin and saw her like that.. she would really feel ashamed if any of her classmates come .. because they will surely make fun of her.. anyways it was not a big deal.. she was more worried about her brothers.. what if they come and saw her like that and than they will ask her the reason .. and she couldn't tell them that she  yelled at him...

She was praying to God.. that no one come other than tae  ... It's been 20 minutes since she was standing.. her hands started paining.. she wanted to put them down as tae wasn't there but she can't beleive her fate.. what if tae enter and saw her than he will surely yell at her...
All these were the thoughts she were assuming standing there...

She looked at clock.. It was soon departure time ... She even thought, tae forgot that she was here.. 

Soon she heard someone's knock... She gulped as tae won't knock than it must be someone other than tae...
She wanted to see.. who just entered into the cabin but she can't...

"Why are you standing here...??" It was the voice of jungkook..

>>>>

Jungkook just leaved Lia.. as it was departure time .. he asked her to take her bag and meet him in parking.. She didn't wanted to go at taehyung's house.. she thought to ask her brother... She knew that it will be very hard to convince her brother.. but atleast she can try...

She dialed his number... Her heart was bouncing as she was afraid of his reaction.. soon he picked up the call ... "hello, baby" he spoke sweetly.. "hii , oppa.." she started talking.. "aren't you leaving now..??" He asked softly.. "I am... Oppa , please I will never do what I did again.. please let me stay at our house... " she asked with all her might... "pick up the video call... princess" he asked her softly...

She hesitantly picked.. "Did I ever send you to one of your cousin's house.. no right..?? See.. it will take days for me to come.. I thought you might be feeling lonely at home.. and what you did today was not acceptable... You are not even having healthy food... So hyung suggest me to let you stay with girls.." he looked at her.. she thought for a while and than agreed...

"Don't irritate him ok.." he told... "I will... Afterall he is one if my brother.." she said and bid him bye.. he also did the same.. and cut the call.. she picked her bag from her class..and in parking..

>>>>

She didn't expected jungkook to be here..
She thought that her life is a game... She came to taehyung's cabin to save herself from jungkook but got herself in trouble again and now . .. from whom she was running he himself came .. poor girl has no mistake from starting but her clumsy behaviour...

She was tired of all these things so she decided to face the issue .. she looked at jungkook and put her hands down and felt comfort after a lot of pain...

"Why you down your hands ...??" He asked ... "Oppa .. I will tell you later.. now I am so much tired.. " she said and took the long breath... "Tae hyung punished you ...??" He asked... "Oppa.. it wasn't my mist--

Tae entered in cabin... when she saw tae.. she instantly up her hands and faced the wall... Haha scared yna..
Tae just shook his head by her reaction.. he don't want her to punish her anymore afterall she was his sister.. he can't be too much hard on her fir such a silly mistake...

"No need, down your hands .." he said.. she down her hands and looked at him... "I am sorry but it wasn't entirely my fault.." she said... "I know.. anyways why you came here before..?" He asked.. she looked at jungkook..

"Actually...*she looked towards jk" Jungkook oppa, I really didn't cheat... I swear " Jungkook didn't got .. what she meant... "Please don't --" "what are you saying kid...?" Jungkook asked her... "Anyways.. here is your chocolate.. you asked for .. and why didn't you came " he asked sternly...

Now she understood everything.. "Oh.. so you called me for chocolate..." She asked... "of course... " jungkook said... she just thought how silly she was..."anyone care to tell me now.. what's happening..and why you came ..?" He asked.. yn doesn't want to make fun of her own so.. she "oppa.. I will tell you everything later.. now please let's go home.. I am tired.." she said ...

"Ohk... Come with your bag in parking.." he said and she left ... Her friends already left.. she picked her bag and went in parking ... "come fast yn.." tae yelled... she came and sat in the car on the back seat where lia was also sitting.. than tae started the car.. "for two three days.. lia will be there with you two..." taehyung said... 'great" yn said as she was excited to do pranks with her friend...

they both started talking and soon they all reached at home... "lia , you can use yn's things for a while... and its you can stay in yn's room.." tae said softly..."ok sir"lia said... "idiot don't call him sir at home " said yn slapping her back lightly... tae just hummed...  yn smiled widely.. "come lia..!" said yn and took her in her room..

"kiddo, go and rest in your room.. tell me if you need anything" tae said softly to rose... she went in her room demanding for chocolates.. he hummed and also went in his room..

next part preview...

tae slapped yn ... "I am s-sorry" she said with tears in her eyes.. lia gulped because now tae was looking at her with rage...