introduction.

This story is gender neutral, therefore I will be using they/them pronouns! If at any point the story has different pronouns, please don't hesitate to comment, or pm me about it and it will be fixed asap, as this is my first gender neutral fanfic I have written. I prefer they/them pronouns myself, so this is kind of a way for myself to feel more comfortable, and not only that, but it allows anyone to read this story and not be thrown out by specifics. The ONLY specifics I will be mentioning in the story is a scar on your face, and the fact your height will be 5'7, other than that, appearance is up to you! :)

- Unless stated otherwise, images, gifs, poem, or song lyrics are NOT mine.
- Kimetsu no Yaiba and its characters belongs to Koyoharu Gotouge!
- There will be no sexual content!
- This may be a slowburn for most characters, as I also want to develop y/n as an individual and have their own character development, not just as some love interest.
- On that note, there will be no yandere behaviour! Although, I can definitely see certain people (I'm pointing at Douma), being yanderes, I have no experience writing them and I don't know how I would write them. I will try have that type of mindset in mind when writing about characters that fit that type, but I make no promises that they will be good.
- All the love interests will be aged UP and DOWN accordingly!
- There will be gore, blood, injuries as well as dark themes such as depression and suicidal thoughts.
- I am from the UK, therefore there may be different usage of words, (e.g "mum" not "mom"), apologies but it will just be subconsciously if I do that. NO BRITISH SLANDER PLS! /j

Thank you for reading these, I will try my best to write this book, but with being in university and having assignments and having lectures most days, it'll be hard to keep up to date, however, I've basically got the whole of the first season written down and planned out, as to make it easier! <3

Don't be afraid to comment if there's something wrong, laugh at the characters, or even slander people.