chapter 57

❝ fall like those dry leaves
just keep falling without strength, my love
your heart just goes far away
i can't catch you. ❞

- autumn leaves, bts.

[so, for the summer, i've been thinking of opening up a ko-fi to help make some money for my next year at university

[so, for the summer, i've been thinking of opening up a ko-fi to help make some money for my next year at university. i was thinking about doing a sort of commission-type thing; i write something specifically catered towards you. i haven't completely figured out the details and the prices, however, if you are interested, please let me know.

please don't feel the need to say yes.  i feel bad for even asking tbh, haha.]

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

E/c eyes focused on the crying demon as he stuck to the wooden ceiling.

"Please stop! Please stop tormenting me!"

Narrowing their eyes, Y/N glared at the demon.

"It hurts!"

Feeling the familiar heat of Tanjiro's Hinokami Kagura, they watched as the demon fell onto the ground to dodge the attack. The Moon Hashira kept their sword pointed at the demon, thumbing over the button that enlarged their sword cautiously.

The demon lifted up as Nezuko kicked him right in the stomach, the force throwing him into the wall.

"Nezuko! Don't transform!" Tanjiro yelled, "Your demon form is advancing, so stop it!"

In the midst of the sentence, Muichiro moved forward and sliced the demon's head off.

"I've been slashed..."

Y/N's eyes hardened, realising the demon wasn't disintegrating like normal - was this like Daki and Gyuutaro? Having to do something else to make sure the demon dies?

"Tokito-kun, Y/N-san! Don't let your guard down!"

As the head flew to the ground, a body grew from from it, two horns protruding out from its forehead. Long pointed ears, and dark green trousers on, a green and orange fan in hand.

Y/N turned their head to the side, seeing another demon standing up behind them.

'It could be just the two... but it can't be that easy.' Y/N thought, 'There's no way this is identical to Upper Moon Six.'

Lunging towards the demon with the fan with Muichiro, there was no time to think as the demon turned his head towards the two Hashira with a smirk, his eyes locking with e/c eyes, a flash of crazed haze in them.

"Muzan-sama said to not hurt you..." The demon murmured, "This won't hurt too much."

As soon as the sentence was finished, the demon fanned his weapon, a breeze passing by both Muichiro and Y/N. Then they were blow back, a massive green blast pushing them away into the sky.