chapter 56

❝ i will tell you that you're amazin' as you are
'cause when you give me a glance
i am sure that i see the universe in your eyes
don't you ever tell yourself that you're not enough. ❞

- youtiful, stray kids.

[first things first; THANK YOU FOR 200K READS? WHAT THE FUCK GUYS? HELLO???? YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AS FUCK, HOLY SHIT

[first things first; THANK YOU FOR 200K READS? WHAT THE FUCK GUYS? HELLO???? YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AS FUCK, HOLY SHIT. ALSO I'M AT 240 FOLLOWERS?? sobbing, crying, throwing up rn. <3

second thing; go listen to s-class by stray kids and listen to their new album! i know a few of you readers are stays (or just kpop fans), so let me know what your favourite song is from the album! mines youtiful and topline! (but hall of fame got them...lyrics heh.) :)

ive also just unwillingly pulled an allnighter because i couldn't sleep very well and i've done around 15k steps today... so i apologise if this chapter is absolute dogshit. im probably gunna reread it tomorrow but i wanted to push a chapter out for you guys!

so... even though i've been through some shit today... here's a 7.3k word chapter for you guys, LMFAO, i spent a good 5 hours and a half on it.]

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

Y/N trailed after the red-haired Slayer as he called out to Kotetsu.

They felt bad with how Muichiro had treated the boy, and how the Hashira had been so nonchalant with the doll - it still had Yoriichi's face, alright - and felt like they should try to help Tanjiro console the poor young black-haired boy.

"Kotetsu-kun!"

The two called out his name multiple times, making Y/N heave a deep sigh.

"I'm going to find you! I've got a great sense of smell, even if it's not in good shape right now!"

'That's...rather creepy to sound aloud.' Y/N deadpanned in their own head, stealing a glance at the red-haired in front of them.

The other red-haired was close behind Y/N, close enough for them to feel his presence and a small chill to go down their spine.

"I think he went this way, Y/N-san." Tanjiro called to them, making them hum as he sniffed the air - something Y/N would never get used to... It looked like he was a dog.

The Moon Hashira watched as Tanjiro let out a small 'hm?' and looked up. They followed his gaze to see Kotetsu sitting on a branch of the tree next to them, hugging the tree and hiding his face.

"Kotetsu-kun!" Tanjiro called out once more. "Could you have climbed any higher, Kotetsu-kun? If there's anything I can do, I'll help you out. You can't give up on your doll! You have a future ahead of you."

"He's right, Kotetsu-kun. You shouldn't give up because of some minor damage, I'm sure you'll learn to repair it in time." Y/N added, seeing Kotetsu become less tense. "You won't know unless you try."