UZUI TENGEN/HINATSURU/MAKIO/SUMA's ending

UZUI TENGEN, HINATSURU, MAKIO AND SUMA:

the believers

↪ song: runaway by eric nam.

❝none of us really saw it coming, right? but... it always made sense, all five of us together. it's a weird dynamic, but it works. we were all kind of obliviously in love with one another. except the four of you are married, and i'm just... well, me.❞

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

Y/N was just trying to chill, sitting and reading when they were toppled over by three bodies. The fourth one standing behind them with his arms crossed, a happy expression on his face as he waited for his turn to actually hug the fuck out of them.

Gaping for breath, Y/N was only able to see who it was after gaining some of their bearings.

Except their soul left their body upon seeing Hinatsuru, Makio and Suma in front of them. And Tengen behind the three.

"You're here..." Y/N said, breathless. Both from the lack of air they had received the last minute and also the unexpected sight of seeing all four of them again finally.

"YOU'RE HERE!" Suma repeated back to them excitedly, visibly vibrating with happiness and joy, causing a bright grin to spread on Y/N's face.

"We are also here!" Makio smirked, hands on her hips. Her excitement was more internal; her eyes sparkling with sheer joy, and the smirk (that slowly turned into a smile) that she couldn't remove, not that she wanted to stop smiling at this moment.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A loud booming yell escaped Tengen's lips as he lunged forward, wrapping his arms around their waist and lifted them, twirling them around as he dug his head into their shoulder. "HELLOOOOO!"

"Hi Tengen!!!!" Y/N exclaimed with just as much enthuasiasm, laughs heard from the both of them.

When he finally put them down, Y/N grinned, albeit a bit shy, at the three woman, "Hi Hinatsuru, Makio and Suma!"

"Hello, Y/N," Hinatsuru smiled softly at them, bringing them into a hug - not a crushing one this time, a more subdued, 'glad to see you' one.

It was at that moment Suma started sobbed her eyes out, "WE MISSSEEDDD YOOOOOOUUUUU!"

Makio smacked the back of her head, brows knitted together, "STOP CRYING, SUMA! WE'RE HAPPY TO FINALLY SEE THEM!"

"BUT THEY'RE HAPPY TEARS!" Smack. "Y/N HELP MEEEEE! MAKIOOO'S BULLYYINGGGG MEEEE!"

Y/N snorted, but nonetheless, stepped forward and rubbed the back of her head softly. To which, she took the advantage and pulled her into a bone-crushingly tight hug.

"THAT'S CHEATING!" Makio yelled, pointing at Suma.

Suma grinned evilly at Makio, the smirk going unseen by Y/N who was facing the other way.

They were then ripped away from Suma and into the angry slightly-yellow-haired woman. Her arms around their shoulders and making them bend down slightly to hug her.

Tengen grinned as he put his hands on his hips and walked forward once Makio had let them go.

Hinatsuru narrowed her eyes at Tengen, "If you—"

She was interrupted, a scandalised gasp leaving her lips.

Y/N's eyes widen upon feeling a pair of lips meet theirs, and a pair of hands on their waist.

"I WANTED TO DO IT FIRST! WE AGREED!" Hinatsuru uncharacteristically screeched, throwing her hands up in the air.

... Not that either Y/N or Tengen heard, too busy kissing to hear her.

After a few seconds, Makio took it upon herself to bonk Tengen on his head, causing them break apart.

It took one look at Hinatsuru for Tengen's eyes to widen and run.

The ponytail-wearing woman pecked Y/N's lips quickly before running after him. Makio pecked their lips and soon followed, with Suma joining right after giving a slightly longer kiss.

Y/N watched in a daze as the three woman ran after the man, yelling at him.

'Yeah, I could get used to this.'