TOMIOKA GIYUU's ending

TOMIOKA GIYUU:

TOMIOKA GIYUU:

the calm

↪ song: primavera by ludovico einaudi.

❝i don't think i'll ever love someone like i'll love you; not in a million years. you are the only love, and my first love.❞

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

Y/N wiggled their toes in the sand, the softness feeling nice on their skin.

A hand on their lower back caused them to look up into the azure blue eyes of Giyuu. A small, almost unseeable smile on his face.

"This is amazing." Y/N whispered, looking up at the sun, "This is where you went after you died?"

"Mhm," Giyuu nodded, the smile a bit wider now, "I mostly come here to read. Otherwise I'm in the house." He pointed his thumb behind him, where a house could be see, eerily familiar to his estate, (it was only later that Y/N figured it was his actual estate).

Y/N grinned, a hand behind their back. When they showed their hand, there were two books in their hand.

"Don't ask! It was magic," They said, "But I found some new books before we both unfortunately died, and thankfully, the afterlife lets us have whatever the real world does!"

GIyuu's eyes widen in anticipation, eager to start reading the new book Y/N had recommended (he always enjoyed the books they recommended).

One hand holding the books and one holding Giyuu's hand, they dragged him closer to the water, where a rather large seat now occupied the otherwise empty beach. A table sat next to it, with an assortment of juices, teas and water, and most importantly; f/d. Next to it was a bowl of varying fruit; strawberries, cherries, watermelon, oranges, grapes.

Hurrying Giyuu in the seat, closest to the table, Y/N shuffled in next to him. Leaning most of their body onto the blue-eyed man. Giyuu put his left arm around their shoulders, letting their head lean on his shoulder.

"Do you want a drink before reading?" Giyuu asked after they had settled.

Y/N thought for a moment, then nodded, "Can I have some f/d, and a strawberry please."

Giyuu nodded, pouring a cup of f/d. After placing the glass of f/d down, he picked up a strawberry, about to give it to Y/N when they opened their mouth, eyes expectant.

With a amused sigh, Giyuu placed the strawberry to their lips and watched as they ate it.

"Thanks!" They beamed.

Giyuu shook his head fondly, "No worries." 

He took his time making his own drink, just a cup of green tea, and picked a grape to eat himself.

"Okay, so what's this new book about?"

Y/N's eyes started to sparkle, "So, you know the book we both adore, 'Original God'?"

Giyuu noded silently, letting them continue.

"Well, the author created a sort of alternative universe - or whatever - and there's another book that's going to follow someone different who landed in that universe, all the way before the Archons became Archons! It's called Silent Cry and..."

Giyuu smiled to himself as he watched Y/N talk; this was his perfect paradise. Just him, Y/N, a peaceful atmosphere and books. He didn't think the afterlife would be like this but he was glad. He could finally do whatever he wanted, and he and Y/N could find peace, after everything the two of them had been through.

As he looked at them, he couldn't help the urge to lean over and press his lips to theirs in a tender kiss (and also interrupting their rambling; but Giyuu couldn't stop his heart from nearly bursting with love at the way their eyes sparkled and their lips curled into a bright smile whilst talking about their favourite series).