chapter 48

❝ i fly away like a white petal
it's all on you that you didn't hold on
drawn by a gentle wind. ❞

- flower, jisoo.

[tw: gore description

[tw: gore description... uhh, yk. just trauma.

AND 90K?? (and 80k!) BRO.... you guys are something else man. lots of appreciation for you.

as you know, genshin has a little cameo in this story... i play on the EU server. if any of y'all wanna add me: my UID is 721043802, and i have xiao pfp. comment your name if you're going to add me and i'll accept it. manifesting baizhu and c6 kaveh rn.
also, got 2 seele's in one ten warp in honkai star rail. lucky af man. (im on the AMERICA server and my UID is 601911315!<3)

netherlands was fun! i spent most of the time worrying about my assignments but i was able to complete mostly everything last night when i pulled an all-nighter (i just woke up so this update is a bit late for me) - with a few bits and pieces.  :)

second update will be out once i go back and reread it! ]

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

The confusion on their friends faces nearly brought back Y/N's fear, until they saw the understanding and accepting look given by Gyomei and the subtle reassuring gaze from Obanai. Kyoujuro even had that look of comprehension, seeming to understand just what this meeting was about.

At least Y/N had the three of them, if anything.

"Thank you for coming to this impromptu Pillar meeting." Amane stated, voice just as soft and firm as Kagaya's was, making the kneeling Hashira look from Y/N to her as the h/c haired made their way in between Gyomei and Giyuu, needing some silent reassurance from their brother-father like figure, and their quiet friend. "I apologise to announce that the Master will be unable to attend this meeting due to his sickness becoming worse."

"I vehemently pray for his health and for your family," Mitsuri gushed, cheeks blooming red at being able to greet their leaders wife.

"Thank you Mitsuri," Amane smiled. "However, this meeting is about our Moon Hashira, L/N Y/N."

Y/N didn't dare look up from the ground where they were kneeled.

"It has come to our attention that Y/N was able to recover their memories from before meeting with our Stone Hashira, and in a result of that, met one of the people they knew before becoming a Slayer."

The pause allowed other other Hashira (with the exception of Gyomei who already knew) to turn their heads to the h/c haired, bombarding them with questions.

"What was your life like?"

"Who did you meet?"

"I wonder what baby Y/N-san was like!"