Superstition

The next night, Madison and Scott are in her room, doing homework together before Madison gets frustrated and throws her pencil down onto her books. "I am tired of doing homework," Madison exclaims as she rubs her face with her hands before running them through her hair. 

"Well what do you want to do?" Scott asks as he turns his attention to Madison. She wastes no time filling the gap between them and smashing her lips to his, catching him by surprise and he immediately kisses her back. Madison wraps her legs around his waist as she places her hands on his face. 

Scott puts his hands on her thighs as he licks her bottom lip, which causes Madison to open her mouth and their tongue's collide, but Scott immediately pulls away from Madison and asks "What time is it?" 

"I don't know, why?" Madison asks as Scott moves her off of him and throws his things into his bag before looking at his phone and seeing it's almost 8:30. 

"I have to meet up with Stiles at nine to talk about some things," he answers as he throws his bag over his shoulder. 

"Well I can come with if-" 

"No, that's okay," Scott immediately says, sounding almost scared. "You wouldn't want to hear about it anyway. It's just some personal problems."

"Oh, okay," Madison says, sounding sad as she looks down at her hands that were in her lap. 

Scott sighs before walking up to her and kissing her. "I'll call you later, okay?" He says to her, and she nods in response as she watches him leave her room. Sarah walks in seconds later and sees a couple tears roll down Madison's face. 

"What's wrong?" Sarah asks as she sits in front of Madison. 

"I think Scott is cheating on me," Madison answers as tears continue to roll down her face. 

"Why do you say that?"

"Because when I suggested that I should go with him to hang out with Stiles, he almost sounded scared," Madison replies as she wipes the tears off her face. 

"Well I'll beat his ass with my non-existent powers if he is cheating on you, okay?" Madison lets out a small laugh as she nods. Sarah frowns before pulling her sister in for a hug, which made Madison cry even harder than she was before. 

"Do you want me to stay in here for the night?" Sarah asks as she pulls out of the hug. 

"Yes please," Madison says before using her magic to close her books and to put them on her desk. 

Sarah scoffs before replying "Show off." 

"Sorry," Madison says as she laughs. The two girls lay down on Madison's bed and randomly talk about things as they wait to fall asleep. 

°°°°

The next morning, Scott and Stiles are walking to the locker room for their morning practice as they talk about werewolf things. 

"I'm serious, it's not like the last full moon," Scott admits to Stiles as they get closer to the locker room. "I don't feel the same." 

"Does that include the urge to maim and kill people, like me?" Stiles questions him. 

"I swear I don't have the urge to maim and kill you," Scott replies as they enter the locker room. 

"You know, you say that now, but then the full moon goes up and out come the fangs and the claws- and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay? And it's very stressful on me, and so yes, I'm still locking you up." 

"Okay, fine, but I do think I'm in more control now," Scott says as they get to Stiles' locker. "Especially since things are good with Madison."

"I'm aware of how good things are with Madison."