Mystery Problems

It's after the game and everyone is startled from what happened on the field. Gerard had threatened Scott that if he didn't hand over Derek in the last thirty seconds of the game, he would have Jackson kill someone. However, when the game ended, it was Jackson who ended up dead. He had dug his own nails into his abdomen, shocking everyone.

Scott, Madison and Isaac are all in the boys locker room, talking to Stilinski about Stiles, who was missing. There are other students talking to deputies about what had happened.

"I've got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson," Stilinski states with a notepad in his left hand and a pen in his right. "I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means…" He trails off, trying to think, but seems defeated as he adds, "Oh hell, I don't know what that means." He looks down at his notepad before looking back up at them. "Um, look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him–"

"We'll call you," Madison says with a soft tone from in the middle of Scott and Isaac.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something," Scott says to Stilinski, trying to calm his nerves down. "We'll find him."

"Yeah," Stilinski says before saying, "I'll see you, okay?" The three teenagers nod before he walks away. And almost immediately, Coach Finstock walks up in front of them to talk to Scott. Madison and Isaac walk to the lockers and lean against them as Scott and Coach talk.

"McCall," he says, causing Scott's attention to be put on him. "We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yeah, I know, Coach," Scott admits.

"All right." He goes to walk away as he bounces the ball, but turns back to face them as he adds, "I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys." He shrugs and laughs before adding, " Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know... that's different. It's Greenberg." He pauses for a second before continuing his talk with Scott, "I'm just saying, we- I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will," Scott says with a nod.

"I know." Coach walks away as he bounces a lacrosse ball on the floor.

"Is that everyone?" Scott questions and Isaac and Madison move from their spot against the locker and glance around the room.

"I think so," Isaac responds before Scott rips off a locker door, causing Madison to stifle a laugh. "You're gonna find him by scent?"

"Yeah, we both are," Scott admits as he hands one of the items in his hand to Isaac.

"But how come you get his shirt, and I get a shoe?" Isaac asks, seeming upset about it. After that sentence left his mouth, Scott's brows furrowed in confusion and tapped both Madison and Isaac, making them look at what he saw. Madison has to compose herself when she sees Derek standing in front of them with a serious look on his face.

"We need to talk," Derek admits.

Peter comes up from behind Derek and adds, "All of us."

"What the hell is this?" Scott asks, seeming genuinely confused.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's station," Derek points out, seeming a bit pissed off.

"Okay, hold on! He-he threatened to kill my mom! And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?"

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one," Peter admits from behind Derek. "Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous!" Madison rolls her eyes at Peter as she folds her arms over her chest.