Karma's a bitch

Once Scott gets to the ice rink, he quickly heads inside and sees Boyd on a zamboni and when Boyd sees Scott, he rolls his eyes and goes back to what he was doing. "I just want to talk," Scott says to Boyd as he walks closer to him with his hands in his jacket pockets. "Hey, come on, Boyd, please." Scott continues to walk towards Boyd as he doesn't stop driving the zamboni. "Did Derek tell you everything? And I don't just mean going out of control on the full moons- I mean everything."

Boyd stops driving the zamboni and looks over at Scott before finally saying "He told me about the hunters."

"And that's not enough for you to say no? Whatever you want, there's other ways to get it."

"I just wanna not eat lunch alone everyday."

"If you're looking for friends, you can do a lot better than Derek."

"That really hurts, Scott," Derek says from behind him, and when Scott turns around, he sees Derek, Isaac, and Erica standing in front of him. "I mean, if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus. Erica, how's life been for you since we met?"

"In a word," Erica starts before clicking her tongue as she looks at her nails before adding, "Transformative." Then she roars at Scott, her fangs flashing at him.

"Isaac?"

"Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that, I'm great," Isaac remarks with a smirk on his face and his hands shoved into his pants pockets.

"Wait, hold on, this isn't exactly a fair fight," Scott states before sighing, him seeming almost frustrated.

"Then go home Scott," Derek says confidently before looking over at Isaac and Erica, and they immediately walk over towards Scott. Scott looks between them before slamming his fist onto the ice and a split second, his claws are extracted and he's fully transformed.

"I meant fair for them," Scott says before he lets out a huge roar. He gets up from the floor and as Isaac, also completely transformed, heads over towards him, he picks him up and throws him towards the window of the rink. Erica goes to slash Scott's face, but he dodges it by grabbing her arm and shoving her away from him.

Scott sees Isaac standing up and walking towards him as Erica gets off the floor and pushes Scott towards Isaac and he grabs him by the throat and pushes him against the zamboni and then throws him across the ice. Scott slides into the center of the rink and claws at the ice before looking up at Isaac and makes eye contact with him. He immediately pushes himself up and runs towards Isaac, tackling him down before grabbing his shirt and slamming the back of his head repeatedly into the ice. Erica comes up behind Scott and jumps on his back. Scott stands up and struggles to get Erica off of him, so he slams her into the zamboni and Isaac starts swinging at Scott, who keeps dodging every swing and then punches Isaac in the stomach, causing him to tumble over in pain.

Scott takes that opportunity to knee Isaac in the face, causing him to fall onto the ground. "Don't you get it," Scott says after he finishes fighting Erica and Isaac. "He's not doing this for you. He's just adding to his own power, okay? It's all about him. He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!" Scott slides Isaac and Erica towards Derek's feet, and he looks down at them before looking back up at Scott.

"It's true," Derek says. "It is about power." Derek's face looks full of revenge and hate as he walks towards Scott and he extracts his claws before fully transforming, his eyes shine bright red and hair extracts from his face as his ears get pointier before letting out a roar. Once Derek gets up to Scott, he headbutts him, causing Scott to tumble back, but he's still on his feet, so Derek slashes Scott in the stomach and punches him repeatedly in the face until he's hunched over. Derek goes to attack him again, but Scott gains enough energy to elbow Derek in the face, catching him by surprise.