Demolition

Madison wakes up to her phone ringing and she groans, her brain throbbing from the headache she has. She reaches into her pocket and answers her phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Yeah?" She asks, her voice groggy as she sits up with her hand on her head.

"Are you okay?" She hears Derek ask her and she looks around her room, still seeing its light out.

"I have a headache. What's up?"

"Can you meet me at the depot? Pack meeting."

"Yeah, sure. I'll be there soon." Madison hands up without another word and gets up from her bed. As she walks to grab her keys off her desk, her brain wanders about what happened with Jason. She can feel her powers getting stronger and stronger every day, which makes her not want to use them. Hurting Jason was an accident and fear is taking over her body, making her afraid to use her powers.

Madison lets out a sigh as she walks out of her room, closing her door behind her before walking downstairs. "I'm leaving, Sarah!" She calls out as she walks out the front door and leaves the house, closing the door behind her. Heading to her car, she unlocks it and quickly gets in before driving away from her house and to Derek's.

When Madison gets to Derek's, she immediately turns off her car and gets out, locking it behind her as she walks inside. She storms down the stairs and sees Derek and the others huddled in a circle. They all turn to look at her when they hear her walking down the stairs. "What'd I miss?" Madison asks as she puts her keys in her pockets and walks up to the four of them, standing between Derek and Erica.

"You didn't miss anything," Derek responds honestly as he looks at her with admiration in his eyes. After a few seconds, he takes his eyes off of her and looks at the others. "So, the plan. Erica and Isaac are going to help Scott inside while Stiles lines the building with mountain ash." He turns to the girl on his left before saying, "Madison, you're gonna be with Boyd and I outside, just in case something happens, okay?" Madison nods as she looks at him with a small smile on her face. "Any questions?" No one speaks up and Derek nods in response. "Let's go then."

They all go to leave, but stop when Madison says, "Wait!" They all turn to look at her and furrow their eyebrows in confusion. Madison walks up to Derek and pulls him closer, laying her lips on his and he hesitates before kissing her back. When she pulls away, she smiles up at him. "Okay. Now we can go." They all laugh as they leave and head to the party where their plan is taking place.

Isaac is riding with Madison with Erica in the back seat and Madison has the radio turned on, which is playing "Dirty Little Secret" by The All-American Rejects.

"What was that kiss about?" Isaac asks after a minute of silence between the three of them.

"It was just a kiss," Madison answers with a shrug as she keeps her eyes on the road.

"Oh, we both know it wasn't just a kiss, Mads," Erica says from the back and Madison looks back at her through her rear view mirror before putting her eyes back on the road.

Madison sighs as her grip on the wheel tightens a little. "My mom is missing right now and I threw my sister's boyfriend across my house with my mind, so I'm a little on edge, okay? Kissing him made me feel better." Madison lets out the breath she didn't know she was holding as her hands on the wheel loosen. "Besides, all of you know, so why does it matter?"

"Hey, I don't blame you. Derek is smoking hot." Madison laughs at Erica's comment with a smile on her face as she makes a right turn. "Wait, hold on. You threw your sister's boyfriend across your house with your brain?"