Couple Goals

Madison gets home and drags herself into the house and up the stairs. She gets inside her room and turns her light on, immediately jumping at the sight of Derek sitting on her bed. "How'd you get in here?" Madison asks as she puts her keys and phone on her desk.

"Your window was unlocked," Derek responds as Madison sits down on her bed and starts to untie her shoes. She toes them off, pulling her socks off right after. "How'd I get here before you did?"

"I took the long way home," Madison responds as she gets up from her bed and takes off the flannel she's wearing. She takes the note from Isaac out of the pocket and sets it on her desk before throwing her flannel on the floor. "That and I stopped for a donut."

Derek laughs at her with a smile on his face and she smiles back. Madison reaches back and unhooks her bra before taking it off, not bothering to change her clothes. She walks over to her light switch and turns her bedroom light off before walking back to her bed, curling up next to Derek, who had his shoes off and had pulled back the covers when he got there.

"How's Scott?" Madison questions as they lay down, Derek holding onto Madison like his life depends on it.

"I took him to Deaton and he helped us both," Derek responds as he strokes her hair in comfort. "He was doing okay when I left to come here."

"That's good," Madison mutters as her eyes flutter shut.

"How are you doing?" Derek pulls the covers over them carefully and immediately puts his arms back around her.

"I'm really tired and incredibly sore."

"That soreness will go away soon," Derek says as his eyes close.

"What about you? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine and incredibly happy that you didn't get shot."

"Yeah. That would've hurt like a bitch." They both laugh as they cling to each other, not wanting to let go. "I love you, Derek. So much."

"I love you too, Mads, so much." Madison smiles and scoots closer to him before drifting off to sleep.

°°°°

Madison looks around the abandoned building as the werewolves all fight, figuring out who to help. When she sees Isaac struggling, she runs off towards him and fights off the werewolf he's fighting against. That's when everything stops.

Madison hears Scott roar and her head snaps towards where he is. She sees Derek and another werewolf falling down a hole as they hold onto each other. Falling to her knees, she lets out a loud scream as she witnesses Derek falling. After she hears the thud, she lays her head onto her knees and sobs hard.

She shoots up from her sleep, taking in her surroundings and seeing that she's in her bedroom. Madison looks over and sees a sleeping Derek, causing her to smile. The smile fades when she hears a thud from downstairs and she immediately gets out of bed and leaves her room to check out the noise.

When she gets in the kitchen, she sees herself sitting on one of the bar stools and she laughs. "You seriously need to leave me alone," she says to her dark self as she folds her arms above her chest.

"Oh, come on," Her other self complains with an evil smirk on her face. "We haven't talked in ages!"

"I'm tired of you bothering me while I'm trying to peacefully sleep."

"Next to that yummy piece of ass too." Her other self hums in approval before adding, "Derek is sooo yummy, don't you think?"

"Yeah, he is. Now what do you want?"

"What? I can't pay myself a little visit for no reason?"

"Well, considering I turn seventeen tomorrow, there's gotta be something you need or want."

Her other self laughs with a smile on her face as she stands and walks closer to Madison. "Aren't you wondering if what you just saw happens or not? I mean, it's the second time you've dreamt about that specific incident."

"No, I don't want to know. I just want to be back in my bed with my boyfriend, okay?"

"Suit yourself," Her other self responds with a shrug. "But, before you go, can I ask you to do something for me?"

"What?"

"Tell yummy I said hi."

Madison jolts up from her sleep and sees that she's back in her bed. She lays back down slowly and looks over at Derek, who was somewhat awake. "What happened?" He mutters, his voice giving off that he's not fully awake.

"It was just a bad dream, babe," Madison responds as she softly touches his arm. "Go back to sleep, okay?" Derek mumbles a response before lazily and protectively putting his arm around Madison. She smiles at him before nuzzling her face against his chest. When she inhales his scent, it takes her seconds to fall back asleep.

°°°°

A/n

Sorry for this incredibly short, yet important, chapter.

Also, we all know about the dream she had of Derek "dying". Poor Mads :(

But sleepy Derek still being protective over Madison is just everything. I love him so much, I swear