Kanima plan

During passing period, Madison was standing at her locker, getting stuff for her next period when she hears someone lean up against the locker next to hers. She closes her locker and makes eye contact with Isaac. 

“Do you need something?” She asks him as she furrowed her eyebrows at him.

“We need your help on getting to Lydia next period,” Erica says from her left, making her jump as she turns to face her.

“With what?”

“Well, we all had another pack meeting last night while you were in the hospital and Derek seems to think that Lydia is the kanima,” Isaac answers as Madison leans up against her locker.

“Why do you need my help?”

“Because we know that you have Scott wrapped around your little finger,” Erica replies, making Madison look back at her.

“Well, that’s true,” Madison admits with a smile on her face. “What does Derek want to do with her if she actually is the kanima?”

“He wants to kill her,” Isaac replies bluntly. Madison turns to face him with a shocked look on her face. “So, are you willing to help?”

Madison hesitates for a moment before smiling. “What the hell. She’s been a bitch to me for as long as I can remember. I’m in.” Isaac smiles at Madison before turning around and walking the direction he came.

Before Erica walks away, she sighs and looks at Madison before saying “Look, I just wanted to say that I’m sorry for-”

“It’s okay,” Madison interrupts, being honest with her reply. “You didn’t know, but I just want to apologize for what I did to you. I didn’t have control over my powers and I was angry at my mom. I’m sorry for, you know, almost melting your brain.”

Erica laughs as she smiles at Madison before saying “It’s okay, really. I understand what losing control is like- in different ways, though.” Madison laughs as she nods. “Let’s hang out until Chem, yeah?”

“I’d love that,” Madison admits with a smile on her face as she pushes off of her locker and heads down the hall, heading the same way Isaac did. The two girls share laughs as they make their way over to where Isaac was waiting for them. Madison lets out a sigh and looks at Isaac and Erica- fascinated that this is what her life is like now.

“So what’s the plan?” Madison asks, her face now looking serious.

“Well, lucky for us, Harris assigned a lab today that, with its ending product, can be eaten,” Isaac starts as he shoves his hands in his pockets, and Madison nods as she takes in the information.

“So we’re going to put kanima venom on it and have Lydia eat it,” Erica adds with a smirk on her face. “And if nothing happens-”

“She’s the kanima,” Madison interrupts with a smile on her face. “Perfect plan.” The bell rings and the three of them smile at each other as they walk to chemistry.

Once they get to the classroom, they make eye contact with Scott and Stiles, both of them looking terrified. “Oh, this is going to be fun,” Madison states as she smiles at the two boys before her, Erica, and Isaac all start to walk over to Lydia. Scott and Stiles immediately run over to her and sit on both sides of her, causing Madison to scoff as she walks over to the empty seat next to Allison.

Once the bell rings, signaling that class is about to start, Mr. Harris starts walking around the room. “Einstein once said, ‘Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity,’” he starts. “And I’m not sure about the universe. I myself have encountered infinite stupidity.” He stops by Stiles and looks at him before continuing his lecture and walks to the front of the class. “So, to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you’re going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let’s see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or, in Stilinski’s case, less than one.” Everyone in the classroom starts laughing after Harris hashed out on Stiles.