Sister confession

Hours later, Madison walks back into her room from doing literally every chore in the house- from cleaning the kitchen floor to cleaning the basement. She cleaned the house from top to bottom, not missing one room as she went into her panic cleaning mode, but didn't dare to step foot into her mom's room, not wanting to get in trouble for going in there without permission.

Madison sighs as she finally sits down after two hours of cleaning and she closes her eyes just to rest, but then they immediately shoot open and she jolts up from her desk chair as she hears her bedroom door being swung open. "What the hell, Madison?" She hears her sister ask her, which causes her to sigh in relief as she sinks back into her desk chair.

"What?" Madison asks, sounding very exhausted.

"I heard and felt your scream. Are you okay?" Sarah walks into her room and kneels in front of Madison, who was looking down at her hands in her lap.

"I'm just pissed off with mom and Scott. I woke up this morning to her pounding on my door, yelling at me to take my barrier spell down. And then next thing I knew, she smacked me across the face. And then after that, she backed me up to a wall and started choking me and calling me names before throwing me onto my bedroom floor." A tear rolls down Madison's cheek and she quickly wipes it away before looking at Sarah, who looked both sad and angry.

"I now see why you deep cleaned the entire house besides mom's room," Sarah remarks before standing up and walks into the bathroom, only to come back out seconds later with a damp rag in her hand. "What the hell is this?"

Madison looks up at her sister and her eyes immediately widen in both fear and shock. She goes to answer her sister, but quickly shuts her mouth, unable to come up with a good, yet fake, excuse.

"Madison Paige Torrez, did you actually have a boy in your room last night?" Sarah asks before getting grossed out with the rag and throws it back into the bathroom sink.

"Well," was all Madison was able to get out, which made Sarah let out a girly squeal of excitement.

"And you lied to mom about it too?" Sarah asks, her mouth falling open in shock. "Who are you and what have you done with my sister?"

"People can change," Madison defends, seeming a bit upset with her sister.

"So who was he?" Sarah asks as she leans back on the doorway of the bathroom door. Madison hesitates on answering, her mouth opening and closing a few times before she shakes her head, not wanting to disclose that information to her sister. "Oh, come on. We tell each other everything. Why can't you tell me this?"

Madison lets out a frustrated sigh before getting out of her desk chair and grabbing her sister's wrist, dragging her over to her bed and sits them both down as she lets out a sigh. "If I tell you, I need you to promise me that you won't tell anyone- and I literally mean anyone."

"I promise," Sarah remarks as she holds her hands up in defense. Madison lets out a sigh, before nodding.

"It's Derek Hale," Madison admits as she keeps her eyes off of Sarah's, who was way too stunned to speak.

"You mean alleged killer Derek Hale?" Sarah finally asks, her voice quiet and shocked.

"It's not like I wanted it to happen," Madison admits as she shoots up from her bed and laughs. "And before you ask, no, he didn't rape me, and no, he's not the real reason why Scott and I broke up. He's not like that." Madison smiles to herself as she looks down at her feet and folds her arms above her chest.

"You really like him, don't you?" Sarah asks as she notices her sister's posture and reaction to talking about him.

"Maybe," Madison answers, but then immediately shakes her head and pushes the thought out of her head before adding "It doesn't matter how I feel though because he doesn't feel the same way. At least I don't think he does."