Long "talk"

"Are you sure you didn't bring me out here to kill me?" Madison asks Carter as they venture further into the woods.

Carter laughs from beside Madison and shakes his head in response. "Yes, I'm sure," He admits before the two stop. "Anyway, here we are." Madison looks around her- taking everything in and noticing not much is around them besides trees. They're standing in a part of the woods that has no trees, quite possibly due to a small forest fire, and no wildlife in sight.

"And you brought me to an empty clearing in the woods, why?" Madison questions as she looks back at Carter, who is now standing a few feet behind her with his hands folded in front of him.

"For stress relief," Carter responds and when Madison raises an eyebrow in response, he lets out a small laugh before adding, "Scream and release all the stress and anger and everything on your shoulders."

"Why are you standing so far away from me?"

"Splash zone," he answers with a shrug and Madison laughs. "Just do it." Madison lets out a sigh before facing towards the clearing. She grabs the ponytail on her wrist and puts her hair back into a low ponytail. Closing her eyes, she takes in a breath and lets it out in a loud, stress relieving scream. Her hands are at her sides as the black colored energy leaves her.

Once she's done screaming, she slowly opens her eyes and turns towards Carter. "Feel better?" He asks as he walks closer to her, and as she's about to nod in response, her eyes close shut and she falls, but Carter catches her before she hits the ground.

Madison wakes up in the same spot, but the trees are caught on fire, sending her into a panic as she slowly stands up. "What the hell?" She whispers to herself and then is slightly startled when she hears an all too familiar cackle. "Of course it's you." Madison turns around and is met with future her.

"Well, who else would it be?" She asks. Madison's eyes take over her, internally rolling her eyes when she notices that she's wearing the same thing the last time they "talked".

"What do you want now?" Madison asks her mirror as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"What? We haven't talked in a while. I'm just curious at how life is going."

"You should know because you've already lived through this."

"Oh, that's true." The dark Madison laughs evilly before adding "Oh, aren't you in for a treat."

"Look, why did I pass out this time?" Madison asks, turning the topic to a more serious note.

"You were running off of that stress and anger you just screamed out, so you passed out to regain energy." Madison nods in understanding, only for the other her to add, "Honestly, you should run off of something else. I mean, right now, I'm running off of dark magic and, let me just say, it is absolutely amazing."

"I just want to get back to my friend right now, okay? I don't want to chat with you."

"Okay, just one more question." Madison sighs before waving at the other her with a hand, signaling her to continue. "How's your relationship with Derek going?" Madison rolls her eyes before running a hand through her hair. "Ah, so you guys are fighting. Is this the fight when he says you don't know what you're doing or the fight you guys have after you try to break it off with him after Carter finds out?"

"Wait, what?" Madison questions and the other version of her laughs.

"I was just kidding about the latter, but good to know where you're at with Derek." Madison shoots her a dirty look and dark Madison holds her hands up in defense. "Excuse me for trying to have a little fun."