Never ending problems

Madison went to school on Monday, completely terrified when she'll run into Stiles, who she hasn't seen since Friday night. She's in the girls bathroom, glancing at her appearance as she gathers up courage to walk to her first class, which she has with Stiles- as well as Scott and Allison.

She's wearing a black crop top, with a black and green flannel over it, a pair of ripped jeans and a belt holding them up. A pair of doc martens on her feet with a ring on her left index finger and a necklace resting on her chest. She smooths out her hair one last time before letting out a frustrated sigh and picking her backpack up off of the floor. Swinging it over her shoulder, she walks out of the girls bathroom and out into the hall, heading to her first class of the day.

On her way there, her brain wanders at what happened over the weekend. Her fight with Derek, her moment with Stiles, and what happened with Sarah's ex that morning. The moment she had with Carter after opening up to him about her family's history and the entire thing that happened in the woods. Her makeup sex with Derek and the after care.

Madison focuses more on the pack meeting they had yesterday more than anything else.

"I think we should all talk about what happened on Friday," Madison suggests after Derek's lecture about his plan that he discussed on Friday. Boyd was now there and standing in between her and Erica with his arms crossed over his chest.

"What's there to talk about?" Derek questions, his tone firm as he looks at her. Only she can see what's in his eyes and she has to fight back the smile that's threatening her lips.

"I know you said some things you didn't mean to say and I believe that you should apologize to Isaac for snapping at him. You apologized to me, so it's only fair you apologize to him."

"I apologized to you because I actually felt bad for what I said to you." Isaac scoffs from next to him and Derek turns as he crosses his arms above his chest and furrows his brows at Isaac. "Care to share what that scoff was for?"

"You only apologized to her for the sex," Isaac retorts and then everyone's eyes widened in shock- Boyd being more shocked than the others.

"Isaac!" Madison shouts

"I forgot Boyd didn't know! I'm sorry!"

"You and Derek?" Boyd shouts, his voice cracking in shock.

"That doesn't matter right now, okay?" Madison states and looks at Derek with a stern facial expression. "Apologize to him, now."

"Okay, fine," Derek says as he turns to Isaac, hating that he has to apologize to his beta. "I'm sorry for snapping at you."

"That didn't sound genuine," Isaac speaks, a hint of a smile on his lips.

Derek huffs as he turns to Madison, seeming frustrated. "I apologized already. I'm not doing it again."

"Stop messing with him, Isaac," Madison says as she bites back a smile. "I think that's the best you're going to get."

"Oh my god, I'm leaving," Derek says before walking out of the railway depot. The rest of his pack laugh at him before engaging in small conversation, completely avoiding the topic of Madison's relationship with Derek.

Madison reaches her classroom, but before she walks in, her eyes land on Stiles and they both stop when they notice each other. Their eyes both roam each other's bodies, taking in what the other is wearing. Stiles is wearing a black shirt and a black and gray flannel on top of it, a pair of blue pants and a pair of black shoes.

"Hey," Madison says to him as she fidgets with her ring, a small smile on her face.

"Hey," He replies and swallows the lump in his throat as he looks at her. "Um, nice flannel."