1-Sex Shop

Republished a 6th time😤- January 8, 2023

‼️Important Please Read‼️

Please do not comment obscenities, curse words, profanity in the comment section! It will get reported automatically by Wattpad!! NOT BY ME BUT BY WATTPAD (ITS A NEW RULE WITH NEW UPDATE) and it will screw me TF over again! Do not highlight the smut and comment on it! Or it will get taken down again!! Keep your comments clean!!! 🙏Please I beg you!!!

There's a new system now to comment, using stickers, emojis and gifs, that would help alot and keep me out of trouble!! Thank you!!!

Author POV

It was just another day for Park Jimin he was getting dressed to get ready for work, he looked in the mirror sighing to himself thinking what's the use of looking so good if you can't get what you want.

You see Jimin is 19, attractive, handsome, beautiful, single and bisexual, his mind right now is being with men, he tried to make it work with some girls but he wasn't feeling it because he's looking for something else

Something different not something to fill his heart but his desire.

Jimin works in a sex shop with his Jung Hoseok but for short he's called Jhope, he's been working there for 1 year he's lucky that he has a good relationship with his boss they are more like friends.

His boss name is Kim Seokjin he's attractive, beautiful and gay also has an equally attractive boyfriend called Kim Namjoon they make a very hot couple.

Seokjin also tries a lot of things from his sex shop so he loves telling Jimin what's useful and what isn't they get into a heated conversation of what toy is better for sex.

He is very fond of Jimin and since he came along his buisness has boosted up a little bit.

Jimin being so attractive and a social butterfly he also gives people good advice him always being attentive with his clients.

Even though people think Jimin must have the best sex life ever him knowing everything to be pleasured with they have no clue he doesn't.

He's looking for something else his body is desiring something quite particular something not easy to find as his body hasn't given him the signal he's been waiting for.

In the sex shop there is a small section he loves checking out that feeds his curiosity he fantasizes about BDSM, all toys for the Dom and sub.

B - Bondage
D - Dominance & Discipline
S - Submission & Sadism
M - Masochism

Jimin is a submissive that's his fantasy he wants a Dom to come a dominate bend his every will fuck him tied up, gagged up, blindfolded he would like to feel what it is to get whipped, bitten well many things.

He can say there are places he could go but he doesn't dare he knows there are very sick people out there that got sick kinks that are very bad sadists killing their victims being too violent.

Sometimes a safe word is not enough and the person is too caught up in there pleasure having no self control Jimin is scared of this he doesn't want to lose his life because of his kink.

As he's driving to work he thinks when will he be able to fulfill what he feels he wants to feel satisfied he wants to know what it feels to give his body out to a Dom.

He drove to the parking lot of his job, fixing his hair taking all his things to see his friend already inside the shop, he sighed talking to himself in the mirror;

"Well Jimin another day of work giving people good sex advice when yours is shit"

He got out of his car walking into the establishment, greeting his friend,

"Hey Jhope! What's up nice night?"

"Hey! Yeah it was a very good night! The new vibrator that came in the one you strap on oh that felt so good while getting fucked!"

Jimin laughed he knew his friend had good sex last night he was wishing he could say that about himself.

"You have to try it Jimin! It made me cum so fucking good it stimulates you even more right by the ass and testicles, I'm going to try it again tonight!"

"I'll try it when the person I'm looking for comes into my life, I'm still searching for that particular guy to dominate all my senses you know what I fucking want" Jimin replied sighing hopelessly.

"Yeah I know Jimin don't worry he's out there he just hasn't found you yet as anyone would kill to have you" Jhope smiled.

Jimin sighed hoping Jhope was right he went to put his personal belongings away getting ready to unpack some boxes to put merchandise away when he heard the bell of the entrance door.

It was a customer he had his back turned so he couldn't see the person.

"I'll be right with you!" He called out putting some stuff on the racks turning around.

He gasped covering his mouth but his world fell getting the answer he was looking for he was captivated with this sexy handsome man dressed in a black suit.

His aura was dark, sexy, seductive and just what he was looking for pure fucking dominance just his stare he's intimidated and completely paralyzed.

"Can you help me?" He asked a stunned Jimin.

‼️Important! Please Read‼️

This is a BDSM Jikook Smut book, will contain age gap, kinks, sex toys, kinky lingerie, erotic smut, sadism, masochism, over possessive jealousy, violence, torture scenes! MASTER & DOM KINK!!! In every chapter!!!

Be Mature to Read this book!! If these things bother you than stop right here and don't read! I'm tired of writing this shit over and over again!!!

I'm the original creator of this story since September 2020, I have everything saved with dates!! Any copycat I'll report you!!

My account got taken down again for a third time by haters and getting reported December 27, 2022!!🤬And here I am putting all this shit back again, please follow me for updates and as all my stories comeback. I will block anyone who tries to harm my account again or if I see obscenities in the comment section that get me in trouble! I will block you!!

Be respectful!! Be Mature! I'm not the only one who writes smut😤these imaginary stories meant to entertain!! Don't like then fucking leave👉but don't be such a hater to ruin my stories I've made in two years!!! 3 deleted accounts in 2 years!!!

I'm MyDaddyJeon311 now and it's my 4th account!!!😩follow for my former readers and for loads of stories coming in 2023! Thank you!!!

When this icon🔞appears on the chapter it means it contains smut!!