34-🔞The Engagement Party (pt.3)🔞

Author POV

Jungkook and Jimin were seated in the gazebo, drinking glasses of champagne, talking about the scenary.Jimin was feeling, good, but not tipsy his body feeling weightless and getting in a playful naughty mood.

Jungkook is a hard drinker, so it takes a little bit more to get him feeling, how he wants to be, he looked over at Jimin, his gaze even sexier than usual he had a very seductive look on his face he liked it.

"Baby your face looks, like you want sex right now" Jungkook smirked,

"It does?? Maybe I do? let's go get some more champagne Master" Jimin smiled seductively, it made Jungkook raise an eyebrow as his hand got pulled to walk back to the big mansion.

"Baby you look tipsy, we going to get fucked up and your ass is gonna get fucked up too, I'm a wild sex beast when I'm drunk, I'm warning you"

"I wanna see that Master just how wild can you get" Jimin whispered in Jungkook's ear licking it as they got closer to the security guards.

Jungkook POV

Did Jimin just nibble my ear teasing me?! He doesn't know he's playing with fire, when I'm drunk I lose my mind and become a crazy horny beast more than the one I already am.

I walk and tell the security guards, that we going inside so they don't have to be there anymore, we walked to the party outside my mother's mansion, i see they have loud music on, I already know half of the people are drunk already and dancing.

"Master!!! I want more Champagne!!" Jimin yelled at me that I almost had a heart attack.

"Baby don't call me Master here!!!" I hissed looking around, hoping nobody heard him.

"Yes Mas....er, Jungkook!" Jimin stuttered smiling mischievously, making me raise a eyebrow, I've never seen him like this, I don't know if it's a good idea to leave him here alone here.

I went walking and looked back, he was waving at me I know he's up to something, let me go get the champagne running, I didn't want to leave him alone, but he was yelling Master he's was going to expose us that he's one of my former subs.

I went to the bar and requested 2 bottles then I went running back to see Jimin was gone!!! Fuck!! I knew it, i should not have left him alone!

I started looking everywhere, when I suddenl, hear Jimin's name being called out I kept following the voices, there's so much fucking people here!!!

They were coming from the dance floor, I pushed everyone to see what the commotion was about when the voices got closer, there was a huge circle of people, but where the fuck is Jimin at!!!

"Oh yeah you go Jimin!!! Jimin is a sexy beast!!! Looks at his moves!!! He's amazing!!!" I heard people screaming, I broke my neck to see, Jimin was the person dancing his ass off in the middle of the circle!!!

I stayed in a trance!!! I've never seen Jimin move that way!!! He was fucking perfect!!! I felt even more proud than ever, I never knew Jimin was a dancer, actually a perfect fucking dancer!!!! I don't know how he's dancing with that butt plug in his ass though!!

"Jungkook!!! Jimin is amazing!!!! Look how he moves!!!!" People came telling me patting my back or pushing me around playfully, teasingly because my boyfriend was a sensation!!! I was shocked, I've only seen him dancing a couple of times, but its cut short, because i fuck him but not this.

"Jungkook you didn't tell me Jimin danced!!!" My mom suddenly said, to me, she was here too!!! Trying to look at him!!

I looked everywhere actually everyone was here trying to watch Jimin, i was just so amazedat his beautiful sensual moves, the best thing was his face, something I had never seen, a sexy lustful gaze as he dominated the dance floor since he was always blindfolded when he danced for me.