38-🔞The First Date🔞

Jungkook POV

I'm proud of Jimin he learned fast!! I've done changes for him, but he's also done changes for me too, never in a million years, I thought I would had seen myself doing all these things.

Jimin truly has made me want to change into another person, a better man although some things in my interior could never be erased and that's my kinks and fetishes, that runs deep in my blood.

However today i want to do something I've never done before, go on actual date, it would be my first one ever I think because I've always wanted sex and that's it.

Now it's all different and I truly want enjoy Jimin's presence in a beautiful place, now i care about these things because I'm in love.

As we in the elevator, I look to my side seeing this beautiful, gorgeous person here with me, sometimes it seems like a dream everything that has happened. I can't wait for us to be in our new house and be married.

I pull Jimin into my arms, hugging him, his intoxicating scent always drives me insane and my dick too. I seriously can't handle my sexual urges when i have someone so sexy and seductive in my arms.

"Jimin how do you feel?" I asked him while he was in my embrace,

"Master all of this is just a big change and well it gets some getting used to but I'm just happy we going to spend more time together " Jimin told me smiling.

"This is just the beginning, you'll see baby, Now I just want to take you to a nice dinner, one you'll enjoy I promise"

Author POV

This was Jungkook's first date in a long time, all he knows is that he wanted to spend it with Jimin so they went to a nice restaurant, as soon as they walked in everyone recognized them, since the announcement.

Many businessman were in the restaurant everyone was looking at Jimin, his sleek and sexy style suit, was perfectly tight on his curvy body. Jungkook was already crazy jealous to all the hungry eyes looking at Jimin, but he will always make sure, everyone knows the beautiful man is his.

They were seated in a corner, the restaurant was packed, but Jungkook being such an important person he will always be VIP, plus now everyone goes soft and falls in the trance with Jimin's beauty.

Everyone was looking at Jimin, It made him get so pissed off but it was jealousy and the possessive man he is, he put his arms around his fiancee and kissed him softly so everyone knows to fuck off.

Although Jungkook should know when you've fucked half the city and had many beautiful women in South Korea, such as models, and even some actresses especially in Seoul as his subs, even common people, you have a 100% chance of running into some of them.

Specially some who didn't agree on the cancelation of their contract and were suffering the loss of the hot Mr.Jeon as their sex Master.

Jungkook POV

"Jimin i love you so much, i just want you to always know that since you came in my life, I've seen the world from another point of view, I never knew I needed love, until I met you" I said, caressing his pretty face as he smiled fondly at me.

"Master?" A girl suddenly said, I looked over my shoulder to see who it was, Fuck! one of my former subs, how dare does she call me Master in front of Jimin! Only he can call me that now! Didn't she get the memo that I'm fucking engaged!!

"Don't call me that, I'm not your Master anymore, now please go away I'm with my fiance!!" I hissed, but the girl didn't take the hint or she was fucking deaf, one or both.