45-🔞The Gathering🔞

Author POV

The first Sunday arrived, since Jungkook had talked to Jimin's friends, so they could gather in his huge mansion and backyard.

Jhope had called Jimin 2 days before to say he was bringing a special friend, to tell Jungkook about it. Well his Master had no problem with it because he had also invited people too.

Some colleagues of his, who were bothering him for a long time that they wanted to do a gathering with him, but he would always reject it.

It's that his mind just wasn't in to that at the moment but now that he's with Jimin, well his thoughts have changed a little bit. Jungkook has become a little bit more friendly however he is still a serious man, that doesn't take shit from nobody.

Jimin came to unlock his feelings, break over that hard shell he had, that he wouldn't let no one in, he would just work, fuck without emotion and go home to his lonely house.

It was the same shit over and over and any gathering or special activities that had to do with socializing, he would just reject or ignore it but now Jimin has changed all of it, making him see another side of life, a side he never thought he needed.

Jimin in the time he has been there living with Jungkook, he never been
to that side of the house he's always been fucking with his Master to even care for the surroundings.

Even though it's been some months only, he hasn't even checked the rooms or nothing in the house so he was clueless of what exactly lies behind many doors. So when Jungkook took him behind his house, to show him his backyard he amazed to such a beautiful place.

"Master this is incredible!! I can't believe I've never been back here!" Jimin exclaimed, looking at everything, sitting on the edge of the jacuzzi

"You know in the years I've lived in this house maybe like 4 times I came back here, I always had it cleaned up constantly,thinking I would come back to use it but I never did" Jungkook explained making Jimin feel special, he knows his Master is doing things he never used to do, all because of him.

Jungkook feels it too he knows now he enjoys things all because of Jimin's presence in his life, his heart has gone soft all because of the beautiful male.

He observed his fiancée seeing the sunlight radiating on his gorgeous face, Jungkook just heard his heart beating hard in his chest.

He can't be more in love although he knows one thing will never get tired, of just gazing at his beautiful fiancée. Jungkook went and sat behind Jimin, pulling him to his chest and embracing his waist.

"I love you" Jimin said to Jungkook resting his head on his shoulder, turning to look up at him through the radiating sun.

"I love you too" Jungkook whispered close to Jimin's face, getting lost in his fiancée's eyes, he looked down to his beautiful plump lips he just had to kiss him senseless