3-Trust and Consent

Jungkook POV

I haven't stopped thinking of that beautiful man Park Jimin I saw his curious face but behind it all too innocent for my kind of sex, I'm so sure he knows nothing about the BDSM world.

He gave in too easy he doesn't know me or from the dark world I come from especially my tastes but he's definitely my type and submissive he falls too easily to my dominance and that I like very much.

He may work in a sex shop but has new clue of the complex world of the Dom and Sub world but for anything to get done I must earn his trust and consent also establish a safe word.

My body is tingling to see his body flushed with my marks especially my whips it's why I make my subs sign a consent form giving me permission of full control of their body so I don't get sued when things get real fucking rough.

I am a sadist the term sounds real bad but it's a lot of us we get turned on by the screams of pain of another person we like to inflict pain it's a kink.

We also like marking people with smacks, whips and some people go through extreme lengths as they don't stop until they see blood or maybe even go too far killing their sub but that's for the murderous deranged.

I also love bondage it makes me feel in control seeing someone tied up not being able to move taking everything I'm giving them turns me the fuck on.

I am a particular man with particular tastes and I really want to taste Park Jimin I want to explore that beautiful body see how far it goes, I want to hear his screams and moans, his face flushed in pain and pleasure my stomach just jumps in anticipation!

Those beautiful lips kiss them bite them I haven't felt this desire in some time it was getting a little monotonous.

"Park Jimin I can't wait to see you tonight" I said to myself as my driver pulled into the entrance of my building, I am a very well known businessman I work with powerful people all around the world.

I'm respected, I earned it and worked hard to get here, my father made me get knowledge of the buisness at 14 giving me long hours of tutoring so by 17 I was already studying to take over the family buisness.

Now at my 25 years of age Im CEO of my own three wealthy known companies under my name holding a good title under my father's name making him proud.

My father knows very well about my particular activities as in our world rumors roam around quickly but he don't mess with it as long as the company is running smoothly and it don't affect my job.

As I walk towards my office all I'm thinking is about Jimin's beautiful face I smile to myself my night is going to be very interesting can't wait.

Jimin POV

Since Jungkook left I've been touching my lip in dreamland I just can't believe what happened! I closed my eyes remembering his hot body in that suit his intimidating stare I feel my skin tingle all over.

His hot breath in my ear the way he talked made me want to fall to my knees my spirit left my body I couldn't think or move, My stomach doing flip flops my hands they sweating what's going to happen to me tonight!

Jungkook made me believe he's a veteran because if he can turn anyone to shit just by his voice or touch no one has done that to me, as I'm daydreaming Jhope walks in with a btomatoyoumerchandise to put away I went running to him talking excitedly;

"Jhope! You don't know what happened to me my wish has been granted!"

"What do you mean Jimin?" He asked curiously,