21-🔞Its You Or Nobody🔞

Taehyung POV

I can't stop thinking about Park Jimin as I'm walking to my job, I want one of my investigators, to look everything up since i haven't heard from him, he was supposed to call me but he didnt, I called many times his phone was apparently off.

Maybe Jungkook got to him but he's no match for me I want Park Jimin for my self, his sweet ass on my dick was a delight I want to feel it again.

If he's binded to Jungkook's contract I can dissolve that piece of shit paper, In minutes.

Jungkook knows me very well, he knows I can do whatever the fuck I want especially get whatever I lay my eyes on.

I want Park Jimin I want to feel his body again his screams in pain fueled my heart and I'm not gonna let a sweet treat like that go, I got the power, I got the influence and I could do it.

I give the orders and I've decided my mind is set I'm going to give Jungkook a little visit.

Author POV

Jungkook woke up early he had to go to work because he missed it to spend it with Jimin all day yesterday and he does have a business to attend to, he looked over to his side to see the beautiful man sleeping.

He layed back on his side and observed the beauty laying next to him, Jimin was laying chest and face down on the bed, Jungkook's eyes transfixed on his body, seeing his beautifully arched back and his perky ass sticking up.

Jungkook couldn't control himself, he wanted more of that body, he can't get enough of it, his dick already twitching hard, wanting to fuck Jimin the way he is.

He knows what he's going to do is going to wake Jimin up, so, he took the black lace and had it ready in his hand, when he sees him moving he's going to bind his hands together.

Jungkook hovered on top Jimin, he could see his beautiful figure, while his face was down and just wanted to shove his tongue right in that perfect ass.

He started licking and sucking skin on Jimin's back, going down to his low back his tongue running down, sucking hickies along the way, reaching down, to suck hickies on his butt cheeks.

He spread Jimin's butt cheeks all he could and started licking strips on his pink hole his tongue getting a little more aggressive, while he licked it.

Jimin started feeling it, he thought he was dreaming, he started moaning with his eyes closed suddenly he felt, wetness inside his ass he opened his eyes and tried to turn but Jungkook stopped him.

"Baby stay just the way you are I'm fucking you and eating your ass this way give me your hands put them behind your back" Jungkook commanded.

Jimin did what he was told, his dick was rock hard, under him, to Jungkook's voice already driven in lust for him, the position made him feel helpless being tied and pressed down with his body weight he knows his Master, is going to eat his ass good.

Jungkook tied Jimin's hands with the lace tight behind his back and got behind him spread his butt cheeks again diving his tongue slurping that tight hole.

"Master! Hm! Master!" Jimin moaned into the pillow, his senses invaded by his Master's tongue, going in and out of his tight heat.

Jungkook raised Jimin's hips, and pulled them towards his face, moving his hips vigorously tongue fucking his hole furiously.

"Fuck! That feels so good Master! Aah!" Jimin moaned loudly in the pillow, his body jumping, to Jungkook bouncing his hips on his tongue.

He loved looking how his tongue licked all the pink hole he took his other hand passing it underneath Jimin turning his hips and grabbing his dick jerking it off.