22-🔞Its Complicated🔞

Author POV

Jungkook got into his office to find Kim Taehyung sitting in his chair, smiling smugly with his legs on top of his desk.

"Nice office Jungkook, you're doing pretty well for yourself" "Taehyung said, putting his legs down getting up from the chair.

"Anyway!! We have alot to talk about" Taehyung said, getting up and throwing Jungkook a newspaper in his desk.

"What you think Jungkook? I think we look great together " Taehyung said teasingly,

Jungkook POV

I know why Taehyung is here I knew this would happen, I look at the newspaper front page him and Jimin!! Holding hands!! The day of my party!!

"What the fuck do you want Taehyung!!!" I said, ripping up the newspaper, me hoping it's not what I think it is.

"What do you think I want Jungkook, you know what I want" he said, me gripping my desk.

"I want Jimin, where is he? I went looking for him yesterday, he wasn't in his house he must miss his Daddy, you do know that right? I'm Jimin's Daddy he screamed it over and over while i fucked his pretty little ass all night long" Taehyung smirked making me lose all my self control.

"Shut the fuck up! Taehyung!! Jimin is mine!!" I said, hitting my desk making everything tremble.

"What he did with you is because of his rebellious self but he don't want to be with you!! He loves me! Did you know? He's in love with me!" I said
furiously.

"Are you sure about that Jungkook? Because it didn't look like that to me the other day, his sinful body was addicting, plus he's a kinky sweet baby which I want" Taehyung said,

I know just how sweet Jimin is and no fucking way am I going to let Taehyung take him away from me.

"Taehyung, I got alot of fucking work to do!! Get the fuck out!!" I said, my mind in psychotic mode, he got in front of my face looking at me dead in the eye, I glared back,

"Jungkook i want Jimin!! You got different bitches and sluts, why the fuck you want him" He exclaimed

"Taehyung!! Jimin is fucking mine!! And I'm not giving him up for shit!! You can have all the sluts and bitches you want but not Jimin, he ain't going anywhere with you!!!" I yelled infuriated, breathing like a raging bull.

"Jungkook that's not an option, you know my fucking power and i don't want none of them dirty girls I want Jimin nobody else only him" Taehyung said determinedly,

"Well Taehyung you ain't getting shit Jimin is mine and it's not for no fucking contract, he's going to be with me forever!!" I said my heart racing thinking did I just say that? I did, I do want Jimin forever, I can't live without his body anymore, without his presence.

"Ok Jungkook, let's see if Jimin loves you, when you hurt him, I got eyes and ears everywhere, I'll be seeing you" Taehyung said smoothly and left my office.

Fuck!! Why did it have to be Taehyung!! Why couldn't had been someone else! I could have just crushed them, Taehyung is the fucking law! So is his family!! He could just fabricate a lie and fuck me up.

Now I might go crazy, if he does something to Jimin but nobody is taking him away from me godamm it!! No one!! I throw all my shit off my desk, kicking shit everywhere!

"Jimin!! You're mine!!" I growled furiously in my office, what's wrong with me, is this what it is to have feelings?

Taehyung POV