10-🔞Teach You A Lesson🔞

Author POV

Jungkook was a raging bull pissed off because Jimin let himself be touched my other men.

"Jimin why were you apologizing to that guy" Jungkook asked sternly.

Jimin looked at Jungkook he knew he had 5 seconds to answer or if not his master would get violent but what would be the consequences if he told the truth but he had to.

"Master he's just a guy who likes me but I denied his request and told him to look for someone else!"

"I didn't look like that from my point of view Jimin so the guy likes you and you were fucking flirting!" Jungkook growled furiously.

"Master i wasn't flirting I was just telling him to find someone else!" Jimin explained but Jungkook wasn't buying it.

"Jimin listen to me very carefully you are young, you are beautiful and very attractive anyone can fucking desire you but nobody can have you because you are with me for a year! I am your owner do you understand that!" Jungkook said sternly.

"Yes master i understand" He replied looking at Jungkook's murderous glare, his waist must be bruised to how tight he's been gripping it.

"Park Jimin fucking understand this you are mine!" Jungkook growled pulling him to his lips kissing him sloppy while putting his hands inside his shirt to carres his naked back while he dominated his mouth.

Jimin breathed through his nose because he knew how pissed the fuck off Jungkook was and he didn't dare pull away he let his Master release all his fury on him knowing tonight is going to be a long night.

"Jimin tonight I will teach you not to get touched by other men you need discipline! I don't like people touching what's mine do you understand!!"

"Yes master! I understand I'm sorry!" Jimin replied but internally he loved his Master's pissed off face. It made him look even sexier and he was curious what his punishment was going to be.

They arrived at Jungkook's mansion the chauffeur opening the door for them.

Jungkook dragged Jimin out picked him up throwing him over his shoulder while he opened the door of his house closing it with his foot. His house was nice and shinny as he did tell the maids to come and clean everthing plus the mess they made yesterday.

He has special people who come to clean his special toys disinfect them while he's out working having lots of money does get you perks.

Jungkook took Jimin downstairs to his dungeon but to his other room. He has a maze of rooms in the bottom level all of them decorated and engineered to Jungkook's particualr taste.

Jungkook's spine was tingling already to what toys he wants to use on Jimin as he wants to show him discipline and punishment.

"Welcome to room number 2 I got more toys here plus i can tie you, suspend your body and air also fuck you on my sex swing" Jungkook announced.

"Wow Master!" Jimin exclaimed his spine tingling eyeing all the toys in the wall and he can't wait for his master to try it on him.

"Take off your clothes Jimn now you know how fucking pissed off I am!" Jungkook growled angrily while looking at Jimin menacingly.

"Jimin tomorrow you might not be able to work after I'm done with you" Jungkook inquired gazing intensely as he was peeling off his clothes.

"Tomorrow is my day off master"