4-🔞Know Your Body🔞

Author POV

Jungkook broke the rules a little bit his urge of having Jimin clouded his mind he just couldnt wait anymore as he didn't give him a chance of reading anything or the terms he's agreed to but he doesnt have patience it's his way and his time.

They arrived at the mansion Jimin stepping out of the limousine amazed at the huge place Jungkook took his bag taking his hand leading him inside.

"This place amazingly beautiful!"

"Yeah it is" Jungkook answered those words echoing in his mind gazing at the man in front of him which was amazing and beautiful he couldn't contain himself anymore he was alone with the pretty man to himself.

"Come here" He said lifting Jimin in his arms he was amazed turned on by his strength picking him up like a weightless feather.

"Kiss me" Jungkook whispered seductively on Jimin's lips he didn't think twice about it grabbing the handsome face kissing him while his hands ran through his black long silky hair.

He walked up the stairs to his room kissing Jimin then throwing him on his bed pinning his body on it spreading his legs talking to him on his lips.

"Tonight I want to get to know your body, I want to explore it before engaging into anything more than just sex but right now let's start with something simple to understand" Jungkook started explaining;

"I'm your Dom you my sub what I say goes always, I get pleasure from pleasuring you, always abide my request and baby I'm a kinky motherfucker so let's get started"

Jimin knew he was in for a ride even though he jerked off his dick was painfully hard hearing that seductive sultry dominant voice, he's never felt such power run through his body, he knew that if his fantasy was going to come true he picked the best ever.

"This important from now on in our sexual activities you will call me Master, do you understand that?"

"Yes" Jimin answered,

"Yes what Jimin!!"

"Yes Master" He answered weakly as Jungkook's dominant voice turned him to shit,

"Good! Now do you know what bondage is Jimin?"

Well he knew the basics that it's tying you up in different positions to get fucked,

"It's getting fucked tied up"

"Yeah you could say it that way but there are so many ways I could tie you up and I have to test your flexibility see how far you bend"

Jimin swears he's about to cum as Jungkook rubbed his body explaining to him finding it too erotic all he's saying, he's never wanted someone so bad in his life.

"So with that being said I want you to take off your clothes then lay on the bed do you understand?"

"Yes Master" Jimin answered as he got pulled by the arms to stand up, Jungkook sat on the bed to observe intensely.

Jimin gulped nervously many times he never thought an intense gaze could get him so flustered.

"Take off your clothes Jimin! I'm not a very patient man I want to see you naked!" Jungkook demanded.

He knew he better do what he's told as he has a lot to learn as this the real thing now no more fantasizing about it but he's clueless, he took off his shirt Jungkook admired his beautiful toned stomach and hot tattoo on his ribcage saying NEVERMIND.