42-🔞The Masquerade Ball🔞

Author POV

After getting both their suits, Jungkook changed his mind and they went back to the suit store, to get something more elaborate, just because it was Jungkook's first time going and well it's not just a simple black suit he wants to put, he wants something more extravagant and very elegant.

They decided to get, 2 different ones, not alike yet both were elegant,
sophisticated and beautiful. Jimin got black long gloves, completing his look.

So both got blue and black masks to match, Jimin's mask was beautiful, he decided to put blue contacts on, to make his eyes look even more intense, then they already are.

They got dressed up, Jimin was beyond excited, he's never been to something like this, especially not with high class society, he's just starting to cement his place in Jungkook's world, but he's going to fit just fine

Jimin finished dressing up, fixing his hair and putting the mask on, it looked gorgeous on his beautiful face.

"What do you think Master?" Jimin said, standing in front of the mirror,
checking himself out.

"Holy fuck, you look fucking perfect!!" Jungkook said gawking at his
boyfriend in admiration.

"Oh baby I know you going to cause so much attention, you look too beautiful for words, sexy and elegant!!" Jungkook kept on saying giving his boyfriend compliments.

"Master you look so handsome!!" Jimin squealed, passing his hand up and down on Jungkook's chest and defined abs.

"Master I love you very much" he said as he admired his elegant and
handsome boyfriend.

"I love you more" Jungkook answered, getting lost in Jimin's piercing blue eyes through the mask, he knows his beautiful boyfriend is going to hypnotize everyone tonight.

Jungkook POV

This may be my first time going to this, but I can say I couldn't have a chosen a better time, I can't explain how proud I am to have Jimin in my arm and by my side, especially present him as my fiancé.

It's a too good feeling, he looks so fucking beautiful, how can I explain
his ethereal looks, it's mesmerizing. I'm going to have to control myself greatly today, because I know all eyes will be on him since it's the first time ever I'm not alone.

I sometimes still can't believe that this beautiful man by side, is mine, how can I not feel possessive when I know Jimin is too perfect, too pretty, any man can turn gay for him, no one is going to be able to resist him.

I took the invitation, then Jimin's hand and we headed towards the limo, I grabbed his hand tight, the gloves really complete his look, how is it that I can't stop staring at him!!