16-🔞Just Friends?🔞

Author POV

Jungkook was fighting with his demons all day thinking to himself that him and Jimin are just friends nothing over that boundary and he has to make it clear to him.

Also inform him how he has to address him at the party that's rolling around the corner.

Jungkook POV

I look at my watch it's 6 p.m. I'm going to go and pick up Jimin I called him his phone is fucking off!

What the fuck! He's not supposed to turn off his fucking phone off!

Good thing I have the key now I can just barge in his house and just open it, I tell my chauffeur to go to Jimin's house as we arrive I see his car is there, his house has everything off, everything is dark.

Maybe he's getting fucked in his room oh my malicious thoughts eating up my brain!!

I get out of my limo go up to the porch, I open the door quietly all I hear is silence, I go up to his room I see his naked body, he's sleeping I sit on edge of the bed and observe him.

He looks so peaceful and beautiful I caressed his black hair my fingers passed them through his sculpted jawline then to his lips, my hands keep going down to his waist, I leaned down to his neck, his scent I smell it, it's intoxicating his skin smoother than ever.

I sighed and grabbed my hair frustrated Park Jimin you make me feel weird inside but I can't show you love because I don't know how to show it.

I'm a selfless heartless man who likes to fuck people senseless, don't fall for me I will hurt you, separate your feelings please keep it just a sexual thing.

"Jimin don't love me because I can't love you I don't know how" I whispered on his lips, I kissed him getting a little caught up and waking him up. He opened his eyes wide and pushed me off.

"Master how did you get in here!" He exclaimed shocked to see me,

"Your door was opened" I said, lying obviously,

"I had the weirdest dream I heard you whispering in my dream but I couldn't see your face" he said making me get nervous I hope he didn't hear me.

"What was I saying?" I asked crossing my fingers hoping he didn't hear me.

"It's all a blur l just know it was your voice, I left my door open I'm crazy!" Jimin said, if he knew I have a copy of his house keys.

"Jimin get dressed it's late, I need you, I need your body I had a very frustrating day at work and all I could think about was our little sex session" I told him if he knew he was the one who was getting me frustrated.

"Master having sex with me calms you down" He told me smirking, Park Jimin smirking at me? that's new!.

I pinned his body down putting his hands up on his head, my hot breath hovering over his chest then his neck I grabbed his jaw so he could look at me.

"Jimin having sex with you is alluring, addicting and yes it calms me down and I want you fucking now!" I said smashing my lips on his while feeling his naked body, I don't think I can wait till i get home.

"Fuck that! I'm fucking you right here I'm not waiting any longer!" I said taking my suit off and taking my tie off binding his hands to his bed with it.

"Then take me Master and fuck me as hard as you want" Jimin told me making my spine tingle and my dick twitch.

"Yes Jimin It's exactly what I'm going to do" I smirked taking off my pants and getting naked.