27-🔞The Announcement🔞

Author POV

Jungkook's mind was reeling thinking he wants to announce to the world, that him being one of the biggest bachelors and very well known buisness man has been taken he finally found love and the other half of his heart especially his kinky soul.

His mind working nonstop thinking, it's the best way, for everyone to know that Park Jimin is his, he wants him them both to look there best, to be on national television and for the press.

He looked at Jimin who was in his arms and inhaled in deeply, feeling happy, he couldn't explain it, the joy he felt in his heart, he's still can't believe it that this young beautiful boy has come to give him something he never thought he needed which was love and affection.

His mind was set and confident that it's the right choice, it's the right decision what he just did, leave his dark past behind, his sex slaves also and start something new with Jimin only.

Let out all his kinks with only one person and love at the same, also get clear with everyone who's the main man in his life, so his fuck boy ways are over he wants to get that message out to everyone else especially the man that's creating an obsession with Jimin.

Of course he will never change his kinks that's something that's part of his DNA already, it's the reason why he fell in love with Jimin, having his body everyday non stop for weeks and long hours, doing his every request, his every demand.

The submission got to his heart, every night that he had Jimin bonded and blindfolded, he would just stare at him seeing all his face expressions as he fucked him senseless. Looking at his beauty, at how desirable and sinfully hot his body would look with his fetishes.

He knows Jimin is the one he's been waiting for, all these years have been of usatisfaction and non stop violent sex, each year getting more aggressive, because the body was getting accustomed to it, it would keep asking for more.

Being a sex addict is the same thing as heroine, your body asks for it, it asks for sex, to realease the sexual tension due to anxiety it's a psychological problem, something that some people get crazy over that's where sexual violations come in because you want to fuck and you want to cum real bad, sometimes one climax is not enough then you reach the second, still not enough and you want to keep on going.

That's where unsatisfaction comes in, you don't feel what you want to feel, so you keep on looking for something else to quench that burning unsatisfying itch that needs to be scratched.

Jungkook would ask himself why would he be so eager to get out of his job and go pick him up then go to his house to have his body over and over again?

Well he got addicted to the feeling, to his body, the way his dick felt inside him to cumming so good, to the kisses, to the moans, screams, his taste, the extraordinary beauty, to his presence by him and warm embrace when they would hug after sex.

He realizes his addiction now is Park Jimin, he gives him the best high ever, he knows his dick be hard for hours thinking about him, the images of their hot sex sessions invade his mind with an undying burning desire.

Not even one of his subs would make him feel the way he does now, all he knows is that he wants Jimin forever, he's sure about it. After years and years, he found his soulmate, his kink mate, he's found the love of his life.

His mind getting overthrown by all these new emotions and thoughts he's thinking that he's ready for this decision, it's a crazy and sudden one but he's never been so sure that this the right moment for it.