40-🔞Too Much Attention🔞

Author POV

Jungkook spent the day with Jimin, trying to to cheer him up, taking him to different places, they walked hand in hand, enjoying the scenary and the nice breeze of Spring while soaking in the nice warm sun.

"Master, when can we see the new house?" Jimin asked Jungkook as they walked together.

"I'll talk to my father, to see if we can see it soon, i cant wait to live in it and make love to you in front of the ocean beach" Jungkook whispered the last words.

Jimin smiled just imagining how wild things are going to get once they live in their dream house.

"You are so special to me Jimin, all I want is to see you happy" Jungkook spoke softly molding his hands on Jimin's waist, as they kissed in the crowd without a care in the world. Not aware that people were staring, some were just dying of envy to see two gorgeous men taken by each other.

Jungkook and Jimin had no clue that in the particular crowd someone was watching them, it was none other than Taehyung walking behind them in disguise.

His mind breaking by the day on how to kidnap Jimin somehow, his envy for Jungkook reaching new heights, his thoughts invaded only by the beautiful man he can't get off his mind.

Taehyung knows it's getting harder by the day to get Jimin, especially now that he's not working anymore in the sex shop and will be working as Jungkook's personal assistant.

He's aware of everything, he's got eyes and ears everywhere, telling him everything. He knew Jungkook isn't going to leave him alone to his psychotic warning at the police station.

It's exactly why Jungkook did that desicion with Jimin, he can't be alone not even for one second because Taehyung is watching to take him away. He's become obsessed, his mind thinking Jimin will accept him one way or another and leave Jungkook.

Something that's never going to happen then his body is craving to feel Jimin again, it's just driving him to the border of insanity, it's crazy but Jimin being the simple man he is was able to take 2 hearts of 2 different powerful men.

He probably didn't mean to but he conquered their hearts, for being his kinky self. It's what made them fall hard for him.

They both walked to the limo so they could go home and call it a day, because tomorrow Jimin was starting in the new job and Jungkook wanted for him to have his mind straight, so he could work properly.

Jimin did feel better, after the emotional morning he had yet he was greatful for Jungkook to accept his friends and decide to have that get together each Sunday.

Taehyung kept walking behind, but with a safe distance, until he saw they both got in the limo cursing himself, because he wasn't going to be able to keep looking at Jimin.

His mind working overtime already conjuring a new plan, he knew what he was going to do.

Next day....

It was Jimin's first day working in Jungkook's company, he was excited since his status changing completely.

What Jungkook doesn't know is that, his boyfriend is going to be causing too much attention, his charisma and beauty will be attracting everyone to his desk.

"Jimin I'm very happy you're going to be with me all day, I'll show you around" Jungkook said as they were riding in the limo.

Jungkook POV

I never thought I would have Jimin working with me, it's going to be a delight I'm already thinking I could fuck him twice a day in my office.

I got out of the limo with Jimin then we got escorted inside. Everyone was already gawking at my beautiful boyfriend, I looked over and his smile was radiating like the sun.