12- 🔞Crazy🔞

Author POV

Jungkook left Jimin in his house on the sidewalk but before he got out he kissed him senseless and left him in his front porch.

He kept looking making sure Jimin went in, he did then he left.

He had plans for today he wanted to buy Jimin some lacey panties and bodysuits plus Jungkook has a fetish for latex. He loves it and he definitely wants to see Jimin wearing them plus see his pretty ass in some latex hot pants and it had to be black.

It's the color of dominance and elegance, he's going to go in the afternoon to a favorite shop he likes to buy lots of sets for Jimin.

Jungkook POV

I'm really curious to see Jimin wearing tight latex panties his ass must look deliciously hot.

I can't wait to see them on him plus a body hugging lace suit so I could see his curves! Fuck! Just thinking about it and I'm getting hard.

I squeezed my dick so it could calm down because I am on my way to work and everyone is definitely going to see my hard on, it's really hard to hide it do have a big dick after all.

As I get out of my limo my mind starts racing thinking about Jimin, thinking if he's really telling me the truth? Maybe he's going to see someone else in his house?

Maybe he waited till I left to call someone! Or maybe he will call that stupid guy with the silly grin or maybe someone was waiting for him already! Fuck! I'm going crazy! I think I might just finish work early and go over there unexpectedly without saying nothing to Jimin to catch him in the act.

I'll kill the person if I see him touching him, i already feel my heart racing in rage nobody better fucking touch him!!

Jimin POV

Well Jungkook was acting weird today, I see he's a man who doesn't talk about what he's feeling.

I went to my room limping, i took my clothes off looking at myself in the mirror observing my body decorated with all kinds of bruises, my body tingled when I remembered it.

Who was going to say I was going to love this, it's the most mind blowing sensation I've ever felt on my body, I'm a masochist, the term makes my tongue tingle too.

"Jimin you are a masochist, you like pain" I said to myself as looked in the mirror. I touched my bruises my mind having flashbacks of last night.

My master fucks me so good, no one has made me come 4 times in one night! I even passed out, nobody has fucked me until I loose consciousness it was too fucking hot!!

I threw myself on the bed thinking about my Master and his punishment yesterday. I can definitely say I just might tease Jungkook some day to see how far his punishment will go.

He says I'm his but not in a boyfriend type of way, in my book that means I'm single he's just my master at night not in the whole day, so I'm still free to do whatever the fuck i want.

I sighed as I looked at my phone feeling like I want to call someone but I feel so tired, I guess it's better if I get some rest.

I put my phone in vibrate so no one could bother me, i closed my eyes drifting to sleep.

Author POV

3pm rolled around and Jungkook wanted to leave to go to the shop to buy Jimin the underwear and the body suits.

He was eager to see Jimin's beautiful body in them plus his mind was invaded with sick thoughts that he was getting fucked by another man so he wanted to get there early.