51-🔞The Black & White Couple🔞

Jimin POV

I arrived with Mrs. Jeon to a very fancy and exclusive shopping place just for weddings. We were surrounded by 4 men in black suits as they walked down to the shopping area. This is a first for me since I never met someone so important part of the government. I felt fortunate to just to be by her side.

Everyone was bowing to Jungkook's mother, she being the important lady she is. Her beauty and sophistication are alluring, then she's so sweet to me it filled the void my own family left behind.

"Jimin i was thinking about a black and white decorations for the wedding? What do you think?" She asked me

I was thinking almost the same thing, I know I dreamed about being in a white suit and I can imagine Jungkook will wear a black one. It would be actually very beautiful.

I think we would look good dressed in black and white suits, my Master's body is made to be in a suit, his muscular physique always fitting perfectly to it.

I love it when I'm laying on top of him and i run my hands up and down his lean fit stomach, feeling his defined abs, I love caressing them. I just want to be getting fucked by him all the time. My Master is just so fucking sexy!! I just can't get enough of him, we're addicted and madly in love with each other.

"Jimin?" She called me, i looked at her sheepishly, my mind wandered
thinking about her son's sexy body. I'm glad my sinful thoughts stay stored in my mind.

"Oh sorry, yes that would be great, I really do want to wear a white suit,
Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook always looks good in black" I said to her smiling, then blushing turning my head, actually he looks good as fuck!

"I'm going to let Jungkook pick out his own black suit, he's picky about his things but we can pick out yours now!" She exclaimed excitedly, making my heart jolt in happiness.

I felt my tears running down my cheeks, this is anyone's dream come
true and there was no way, I could have not done this by myself, especially not without my family by my side and I couldn't afford it either even if I wanted to.

"Nooo! Don't cry my sweet boy I'm here to repay all the love you have
given to my son, his happiness is you Jimin, can't you see thanks to you, we got our son back and I'm going to make sure you have your dream wedding" she told me making me cry harder!! I'm just real emotional right now!

She pulled me to her arms then hugged me tight, I knew she would help me cope with what my parents did to me.

"Now smile Jimin and let's start planning yours and my son's beautiful
wedding!" She said drying my eyes and making me feel better, that I could count on her.

Author POV

Mrs. Jeon and Jimin started with the decorations, they picked out white
and pink fresh roses to decorate all around where the event is going to be. He also picked white and black balloons, which him and Jungkook's
name will be printed on.

Jungkook's mother already had the place picked out where the wedding is going to be, a property of her husband, where they do weekend getaways.

A second Manor they have to their name, she tried to keep the guest list small, just to invite 500 people. It is her only son's wedding and an event she never thought she would witness because of Jungkook's bad habits.

Jimin's eyes grew wide hearing that's a small crowd for her, but being such an important powerful family, he knows that they must be her closest friends, co-workers and all of Jungkook's relatives.