43-🔞The Masquerade Ball pt.2🔞

Jimin POV

(‼️Warning Non- Consensual Touching!‼️)

I was holding Jungkook's hand, when someone suddenly pulled me hard from his grasp and I was dragged away.

"Hey Mr.! Let me go! Who are you!!" I screamed but it was useless, the music was pounding hard, I know he couldnt hear shit.

I was trying to pull away as much I could, but this person had extreme
strength, over mine and my instinct told me this was bad, some one was taking me away!

I couldn't see anything, I wiggled my arm as much as could, put the person just pulled harder. I tried to see who it was, he had a cape and a white mask that covered his whole face, it kinda reminded me of the phantom of the opera.

As I was taken away, calling out for dear life, people were dancing and talking non stop, I just couldn't believe nobody noticed shit, that I was
struggling to get free and escape from a crazed stranger.

I tried to at least touch my watch to turn the GPS on, Jungkook has it linked to mine, it was just 2 swipes, the person was too caught up doing a trail through the crowd to even notice what I was doing, thank God for technology these days, if not I most definitely would had been fucked.

It's exactly why Master bought it for me, I don't what the fuck is going on!
I dont know what's gonna happen me, I'm small in comparison with this
fucking guy, i doesn't matter how much I pull, I can't get free.

I hope my Master remembers to look at the watch, I know he will. It's too loud here, whoever it was, I couldn't see shit!

I can't believe nobody notices shit! Oh fuck maybe it's Taehyung! It has
to be, I pulled even harder but he had a deadly grip on my arm, I know it's
going to be bruised to how hard he's holding me.

"Let me go!!!" I screamed as I was shoved forcefully to a bathroom.

"Baby boy it's me your Daddy!!"

Oh shit! It was Taehyung! I recognized his deep voice immediately fuck!! I don't like it, he sounds like a maniac all desperate! once he took off his mask, his face psychotic!

"Taehyung! Please stop this! Leave me alone I want to be with my Master!" I yelled, in his grip, fearing his crazy glare.

"Fuck Jungkook! I want you to be mine and you will be!" He yelled,

"I needed to see you!" He said breathing in desperately, looking at me like a crazed maniac.

He smashed me against the wall and pinned my hands up my head, then
put his face on my neck with one knee in between my legs. He breathed on my neck, inhaling deeply, making feel shivers on my skin.

"Taehyung please let me go!!" I pleaded but this ain't the man I met before, I think he's gone off the edge for getting obsessed with me.

"Don't fucking call me Taehyung! Damm it!! You know that's not my fucking name! And I don't give a fuck, I want you to be mine!, i don't care about you being Jungkook's! I'm taking you with me!" He told me through gritted teeth.

He then smashed his lips against mine, holding my jaw hard, because I didn't want to open my mouth, then shoved his tongue inside, swirling it furiously.

Fuck!! Help me Jungkook!! Was all my mind could say.

Jungkook POV

Im going fucking crazy! I can't see Jimin anywhere! I can't see well in this darkness!! I felt it, someone pulled him from out of my grasp!

I'm such a fucking idiot! How could I forgotten that Taehyung and his family would obviously get invited!! We always do both our families. It's that I was distracted with my beautiful boyfriend.

I know it was Taehyung! Because seriously no one would dare to pull a stunt like that, only him. Think!! Think!! He can be anywhere!! I tried to get to the other side of the ballroom, pushing everyone out of the way, some even whining indignantly, yet I didn't give a fuck.

I never thought to feel fear, like I do right now, if something happens to Jimin, I couldn't live with myself!

Everyone is in masks! How am I going to recognize anyone? My heart is racing, my mind thinking the worst! Maybe he got kidnapped! Taehyung is deranged to do just that.

It's now I remembered Jimin has the watch, I can't locate him, well that's if he has the location on but it's linked to mine, I'm relieved I got him that if not I would had been screwed.

I went and checked, seeing its on and he's not far!! Im thankful I got him that watch, Jimin I just hope you're ok, I thought over and over in my head, as i tried to cut through the crowd and head to the restroom area.

Jimin POV

Taehyung had me suffocated already!! I couldnt breathe!, It doesn't matter how many times I pulled him away, he would just grip me tighter. He doesn't stop kissing me, my jaw hurts already, as he grip it hard when I don't want to open my mouth, I have to give in.

"Please stop! Please just leave me alone!" I pleaded, trying to breathe in between his desperate kisses and wild tongue in my mouth, he's gotten fucking crazy!

"Jimin I can't stop thinking about you! Can't you fucking understand! Every night it's your face I see, I crave your body so bad! I just had a taste! I want to feel it again please leave Jungkook, be with me! he spoke with his hot breath on my lips, his voice so low, so deep.

He's definitely gone batshit crazy! I love my Master, I'm sure of what I want but Taehyung's deep sultry voice will turn you to shit, I just can't believe the mess I've gotten into with him and we only fucked one time!

"I can't be with you, can't you understand this! Please stop! What I did was a mistake!" I blurted out, my mind just trying to knock some sense into him.

Yet he just growled, and looked me dead in the eye, I gulped now I pissed  him off even more, his intense stare making my heart pound rapidly.

"A fucking mistake!! It didn't seem like that to me! When you was moaning, Daddy fuck me harder, over and over again!! So you used me! Like a piece of shit" he growled, grabbing my neck and gripping it.

"Didnt you know? I don't get used! I use others, maybe I just need to fuck you again, so you can remember, if it was a mistake!" He screamed furiously, shoving me inside a bathroom stool and closing it. He started touching me and put his hand in my pants, trying to touch my dick!

Fuck!!! I'm gonna to get raped!!

"No don't this!" I pleaded as I moved my body as hard as i could, trying to
get free but he pulled his pants down and mine too, his hands touching my naked body while already rubbing his cock in between my ass.

I can't believe this is going to happen to me, it was no use, I was pinned against the stool door, face first with his weight crushing my body behind me. He kissed my neck while fondling with my nipples, I rejected his touch because it's not him I wanted, my heart belonged to someone else now.

"Don't worry baby, you gonna fucking enjoy it!" He said to me, lubricating his fingers with saliva, then peeking them inside me, making me whimper.

Taehyung was going to fuck me and I couldn't do anything about it, he
grabbed my mouth, so I couldn't scream, I felt his dick about to penetrate me, it was useless no one was going to save me. How will I tell this to Jungkook.

Suddenly I heard the door of the bathroom open, the music got loud then it suddenly faded away, i heard footsteps walk inside this is my chance. Taehyung held my naked body to his, he gripped my mouth even harder with his hands.

He watched intensely to see where the footsteps went, holding his breath.

I have to do something, his dick is already peeking inside my ass, I have
to do fucking something, I bit hard on his hand, the hardest I could, once my mouth was free, I screamed my lungs out.

"Please help me!!"