5-Sex Dungeon

Author POV

Jungkook had Jimin in his arms thinking it was time to show Jimin his play room. He felt how Jimin's body reacted when he bit him he liked it.

It's time to know if he's a masochist he has to talk to Jimin explain it, find what his body can handle. Jungkook was thinking he better clean Jimin and himself, put 2 robes on and head to his play room, which has another name he will tell him soon.

He will talk to him in the meantime about it so he can understand.

Jungkook POV

I look at Jimin he's a little lost right now but this happens in this sex even though this is nothing compared to what's coming but this is like a drug.

Your body gets addicted to the orgasm once you release the sexual build up, once your mind gets dominated by your kink the climax is the best fucking thing you've ever felt in your life.

It's the reason why some people pass out, it's the pain sending too much feeling to the brain and the body shuts down. It's just like when you getting tortured, some people can't handle so much pain, they go limp or they cant handle so much pleasure.

Everyone is unique in their own way, everyone knows their limits and how far they willing to go, I have to find this with Jimin.

"Tell me Jimin did you like what you felt?" I asked him caressing his black hair.

"Yes i loved it" he said making me feel powerful, I know I pleased him now everything is a map, finding the different kinks of Park Jimin.

"You like being tied up did it feel good while I fucked you hard you couldn't touch me" I said him looking at my eyes in a daze.

"I loved everything you did, everything I felt was mind blowing, I want more" he said making me smile, he really did like it, he has no idea of what's coming.

"Don't worry, baby I'm gonna give you much more, alot more, let's see how much your body takes I wanted to talk to you about the safe word, you can use the most common one red, thi would be the word you will tell me when you can't handle it anymore, ok"

"Did you understand everything Jimin" I said running my hand trough his hair, I pulled it and pulled him towards my shoulder so he could look at me and tell me what I wanted to hear.

"Yes Master I understand" he said I could feel his body tensing.

"Jimin you like this" I said as I got rough and took fists of hair pulling harder my teeth going to his neck while pulling hard on his hair.

"Oh fuck! Master! That feels fucking good" he groaned making my dick twitch immediately, I have a feeling jimin is a definitely a masochist, I feel his body get goosebumps as I bite his shoulder making him jolt.

I let go because I'm already getting hard and I want to clean up.

"Baby let's take a shower and be careful that butt plug ain't coming out yet, I'm gonna carry you, I'm gonna clean you then we going to my sex dungeon"

Jimin POV

I have never felt something like this the feeling in my body is too fucking good, it's addicting.

My climax was so fucking good i want to come more like that, I never thought I would live this so much getting dominated by Jungkook is the hottest fucking thing I've ever felt.

I feel tonight will be the beginning of the best sex if my life.

It feels weird to have that cold butt plug in my ass but at the same time it feels so erotic. Feeling Jungkook bite me, the pain it's like an electricity that through my body a feeling that goes straight to my dick.