17-🔞The Buisness Party🔞

Author POV

The party was in 2 days so Jungkook sent the chauffeur to pick Jimin up at his work at 4 p.m he was already waiting outside when he saw a limo  arrive, he waited for the chauffeur to open the door so he could get in.

"Mr. Jeon said to call him as soon as I picked you up"

Jimin sighed and called Jungkook,

"Master?"

"Jimin i imagine they went to pick you up"

"Yes"

"I talked to the tailor they are waiting for you say your name, pick a black suit get it fit to your size get your shoes and whatever accessories you want to wear okay, everything will be paid by me" Jungkook said to Jimin across the phone.

Jimin smiled he was going to make sure he was dressed to kill he was going to look hot as fuck to make Jungkook real jealous.

"Thanks Master"

"Sure Jimin bye" Jungkook said hanging up,

Jimin got to a very fancy place where they sell designer suits he got out everyone looking at him at his beauty he went to the front desk,

"Hello my name is Park jimin I'm here to get fitted for a suit"

"Oh yes! Mr Park, come this way you're really cute" the girl smiled blushing. Jimin smirked and kept on walking to a black door to the left corridor, the girl opened it then winked to as he got in.

"Sir this handsome man here is Park jimin" the girl said totally flustered by Jimin's attractive appearance.

"Yes please come in, MrJeon said to pick whatever you like"

"Those suits over there are our best you can pick from Versace, Gucci, Valentino, Dolce& Gabbana Prada or Louis Vuitton" the store clerk informed,

Jimin observed every suit and he picked one that he really liked a nice black Versace suit that had little sparkles on it he put it on to get fitted in it, he loved it but he wanted his curves to show.

"Please can you mold it to my waist I want it tight but not so tight, my pants too" Jimin said smiling at the mirror.

"Yes sir you have the body for it" the man smiled at Jimin.

"You know this is the party of the year everyone who is everyone will be there, you have to look dashing which you already are but I'm going to make this suit fit you perfectly why don't you pick the shoes and accessories why I'll put your order in motion" the guy informed,

He really is easy-going but it was Jimin's beautiful face and body that was making the guy soft he wanted to make him look like a radiant gem.

Jimin looked he liked the Chanel accessories so he took four rings, earrings and two necklaces plus his black shoes.

"Well Mr. Park you are all set, please give me your address so it can be sent to your house I know the party is in two days it will be there before that" he said as Jimin wrote down his address.

"I hope to see your picture I will be honored to say that I dressed you" the guy smiled wide blushing while watching Jimin.

"Sure thanks alot byeee!" Jimin waved with his flirty smile as he got out of the shop he winked back at the girl at the register she almost fainted.

Jungkook has no idea how hot Jimin is going to look and he's going to regret his words and his whole existence.

The day of the party came around all of Jimin's things were delivered to his house. Jungkook called Jimin saying that they will go in separate cars because he is the boss and the one who's hosting the event.