26-🔞My First Relationship🔞

Author POV

"Will you Jimin? Be my boyfriend?" Jungkook asked, making Jimin shriek in excitement.

"Master are you for real!" He screamed, looking at Jungkook like a little school boy, who got accepted by his crush.

"Yes!! For real Jimin, why you think I brought you here so you could see, with your own eyes, when I terminate all the contracts of all my subs all I want is only you"

Jimin was in a dream he couldn't believe, his wish, his fantasy, all he ever hoped for, has come true, he's even more touched that Jungkook would bring him here to see personally the termination of his subs it's like a seal of approval that he's ready to dedicate himself to one person.

"Yes Master of course I accept, I'm so happy!!" Jimin said jumping on top of Jungkook as he strapped him to his waist gripping his butt kissing him.

Jungkook getting caught up taking his now boyfriend to the sofa, getting into a heated passionate kiss his hands running up and down Jimin's waist both moaned in the kiss just letting it all out,

Jungkook thought his last relationship he don't even remember but it's when he discovered his sexuality realizing he was bisexual, so this is his first relationship with a very beautiful man, who's just a walking sin.

He knows that from everyone he's been with, nobody, has been as beautiful as Jimin, he's aware it doesn't matter where they go his boyfriend will stand out for his beauty and ethereal looks, it's impossible not to admire.

His mind already getting filled with his possessiveness, thinking Jimin is only his now he has to show it because being with someone so beautiful like that people are just waiting for a fuck up so they could have their chance.

"Jimin now your officially mine! Your heart! Your body the one I'll be super possessive about now"

Jimin is a flustered mess, he's getting turned on to the max feeling Jungkook's rough grip going up and down his body, he's loving it having this sexy, handsome and powerful man claiming him his.

His mind already blown in lust, for his Master and now boyfriend letting his feelings flow and his desire come out for the man he loves.

"Master fuck me please now I'm yours, do whatever you want with me" Jimin barely whispered on his lips, his voice overcome by passion, desire, of how bad did he want Jungkook right now.

Knowing now, there's love his emotions are exposed and completely submitting to Jungkook's will, now that he knows, it's love, it doesn't matter how wild their sex gets or how aggressive.

"Yes baby, you know that I'll do what I want with it" Jungkook answered seductively, his eyes hooded, blown in pure fucking lust brushing his lips on Jimin's, breathing on them while licking strips on it.

It was too much the atmosphere real heated up, their bodies letting off the steam of how bad they want each other and how fucking horny they both are.

Their painfully hard cocks, rubbing together causing friction, their hands gripping and pinching skin on each others body, their moans in there mouths their heavy breathes on their lips they couldn't take it anymore.

Jungkook ripping Jimin's clothes off and taking his tie and tying his hands and wrists up his head.

Jungkook ripping his own clothes off too because he couldn't any longer his mouth finding Jimin's hard nipples sucking on them.

Jimin was already a moaning mess as his tongue got lower going down and giving wet kisses on his toned stomach.

"Aah!! Hm Master!" Jimin started moaning, at Jungkook's started swirling his tongue on the tip of his cock, his body moving uncontrollably to the feeling.