9- 🔞Discipline🔞

Author POV

Jungkook bathed Jimin then himself, he gave him more pain killers because he knew he would be in pain then after helped him put his clothes on he sat him on bed.

He observed as his Master got dressed, the suit molding to his muscular gorgeous body. Jimin swears nobody looks hotter in a suit more than Jungkook does right now.

"Master you are so sexy" Jimin said making Jungkook look at him while fixing his tie.

"Baby you are beautiful and sexy yourself" Jungkook replied making him blush.

He called his chauffeur to be ready taking Jimin's hand to make him walk so his legs could adjust he reached for his travel bag with his clothes but Jungkook stopped him.

"Leave that there" He ordered,

Jimin was confused thinking he's coming back tonight to get his ass abused again, he groaned Internally but deep inside he does want it and being in Jungkook's presence is an irresistible opportunity he will never pass up.

"You want me back tonight?" Jimin asked curiously,

"Of course I do, remember what I said all the things I have to teach and show you it will take many weeks, even months, don't you want to?" Jungkook asked grabbing Jimin by the waist pulling his face close to him.

"Of course i want to Master, I just thought you would have other people and you didn't need me today" Jimin replied nervously in his Master's strong embrace.

"Jimin it doesn't matter who I have I will make my schedule work just to have you at night time all for myself" Jungkook answered making Jimin's stomach do flips.

He thought to himself that apparently Jungkook must have loved having sex with him to make such adjustments just to have his body. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's chin, licking his lips,

"Tell me do you want your master tonight?"

Jimin knees wanted to bend and submit to Jungkook's sultry seductive voice, he knows his Master has all the power over him and he could never, ever resist him and say no.

"Yes Master i want you tonight and all the days you can give me" Jimin whispered back.

"Me too" Jungkook answered shoving his tongue hungrily inside Jimin's mouth kissing him passionately until he was out of breath.

"Let's go" Jungkook announced stopping the kiss leaving Jimin dazed out.

He tried walking as much as he could but the pain in his lowback was extreme, he knew he had to suck it up because more was coming and no one was going to be carrying in his job.

Jimin limped with Jungkook's help out of his mansion down to his limousine to get inside. As they were on their way to Jimin's work Jungkook was watching the beautiful man, thinking to himself as he observed him,

He felt something different but he couldn't pin point what it was he just knows he can't get enough of Park Jimin.

He wants to abuse and discipline his body, he wants to mark him hear him scream again, his spine tingling when he remembered whipping him then he asked for more.

"Jimin come here don't be so far away" Jungkook said grabbing his arm pulling him towards his body to put his arm around his neck.

" I'll pick you up in your work at 6pm"

He nodded but Jungkook leaned down to kiss him deeply, his hands running down to his slim waist tightening his grip. Jimin pulled away as he was already feeling tightness in his pants Jungkook's skillful tongue that dominated his senses.