46-🔞New Friends🔞

Author POV

After Jungkook and Jimin finished, they went down to their guests, they were not stupid obviously, everyone knew they were having sex.

They all got in the pool and Jungkook got to know Jimin's friends, he noticed Suga really was inmersed in Jhope and not in his boyfriend anymore, well it's not like he had a choice, so his grudge with him, went away.

Namjoon and Jin were funny, always cracking jokes and they were easy to talk to, it was soon that Jungkook realized, these people just might be his new friends.

His other friends left, they felt out of place, because they weren't getting
attention and Jungkook could care less if they left, all he wanted was to have his boyfriend in his arms and watch him be happy.

Jungkook POV

As I'm in the pool with Jimin, stuck to my waist since he don't stop teasing me, I thought who knew this was all I needed to be happy, sometimes money doesn't buy you everything, especially not happiness.

Jimin has come to fill that hole in my chest, that I had completely given up on. I just didn't give a fuck about it, all those nights I would fuck like a beast and feel unsatisfied, then after very lonely, it was because everything I thought I needed was just sex.

It wasn't that, well I can't live without sex but it was what Jimin has given me, love and affection, he was able to see through my stubbornness and also satisfy me in every way I could ever want.

My colleagues left and I didn't give a fuck, I'm their boss and anyway I was having fun with Jimin's friends laughing my head off.

"You can use the jacuzzi if you want I have to talk to Jimin over here, in private" I told everyone as I took him in my arms far away from everyone
in the pool, I put my hands were under his shorts squeezing his ass.

"Master! What are you doing!" He said to me, as I started grinding him on my cock.

"Well baby I want you right here!" I smiled seductively, he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Master we just had sex a couple hours ago! Plus my friends can see us!" Jimin protested, but I didn't give a fuck, I wanted him right here in the water.

"If you only move your hips nobody will notice, besides they too busy talking to look over here" I whispered, sucking and kissing his neck, it's his weak, he can't resist it.

I took my fingers and started entering them in his tight hole, stretching him out a little bit, although I've been abusing this pretty ass, constantly but what can I do I'm addicted to it.

"Fuck! Aah! Master! How am I going to hide my moans!" He moaned softly on my neck looking worried, as I fingered him under the water.

"Bite on my shoulder" I told him, as I pulled my dick out from my swimwear and started peeking it inside his tight heat.

"Aah! shit!" He moaned quietly, as i started entering my dick inside him,
going balls deep under the water.

"Bite on my shoulder baby, I'll act like I'm talking in your ear, and move those skillful hips" I whispered in his ear.

"Aah! Just like that baby! Hm! " I moaned quietly as he got the hang of it, I briefly looked over to see Jimin's friends, they were getting in the jacuzzi, they had turned their back on us, I chuckled, they probably knew what we was doing.

Well it was better for me so I could bounce Jimin on my cock now that I know they weren't looking.

"Master slow down they going to notice!!" Jimin moaned panicking while biting my shoulder making me hiss.

"No they not baby, they have their backs turned to us" I said getting a little more aggressive, the water rippling, Jimin muffled his moans as much as he could but loud ones would escape, time to time.

However I didn't give a fuck about shit, the feeling was too good and I didn't want to stop.

I started sucking his sweet spot on his neck hard, I know I was driving him crazy, because he was biting hard on my shoulder and digging his nails behind my back, me hissing to the sharp pain suddenly.

My cock was pumping nonstop inside Jimin's tight hole, I fucking love it, I cant get enough of it, it doesn't matter how many times I fuck it, it's still tight.

I gripped his ass cheeks and grinded him harshly down on my dick, I could feel my dick poking his prostate, I started feeling his legs trembling in my waist, his ass clenching nonstop stop, he bit hard on my shoulder, to muffle the moan piercing my skin while he came in the water.

I couldn't contain myself, my cock started twitching hard inside his tight ass, making me shoot my cum hard inside him, filling him up. I closed my eyes, loving the feeling as my dick was still twitching inside his tight heat.

"Aah! Baby! I love you" I told him panting and breathing heavily on his neck as I kissed it. I looked at him straight in the eyes then kissed his beautiful plump lips.

"I love you too Master! Even if your a crazy sex addict!" He said making me laugh, yeah he knows it, yet he don't know it's him I'm addicted to.

"My baby is cute!! Come on! I won't bother you again, until a couple of hours ok" I grinned while he was groaning and glaring at me, he knew his ass was gonna get some more later.

"Well baby that's for next time you wanna put them little tight pants again, you'll know the consequences" I said smirking as we headed to where his friends were.

He looked at my perverted face, he knows I can't control myself and I'll fuck him wherever I want.

"Yeah Master I learned now, my ass would be on fire, I'll think about it next time or maybe I'll just do it again and fuck it" he teased making me smile smugly.

I guess I have to teach him more his lesson to not tempt me, unless he's prepared to get fucked various times and I don't stop until I'm satisfied of abusing his pretty little hole.

I managed to control myself until night time, yet I can say I'm happy I made new friends today, I feel it's the beginning of a good and solid friendship.

I never thought I would be a part of something special, a special friendship I've never had, as they were about to leave, I stopped them with a wonderful idea.

"Let's make Sunday a sacred day, for us to always gather here "I told them smiling because I really did enjoy myself and I know how important they are to Jimin, they are like his real family and somehow I felt they would become my second family too.