6-🔞Pain Slut🔞

Author POV

As I'm looking through Jungkook's toys, i can say my body reacts to pain.

It's some type of different feeling that shoots through my skin, i am curious, i see some things look scary things I don't understand, even whips with little metal clips, i imagine those must cause cuts and blood comes out.

Oh I just realized Jungkook is a sadist the bad one, the one that likes to see blood i swallow many times I don't want that, I gotta make that clear.

"Master?" I said looking up at him, he was standing just staring at me with a very intense crazy look, like when someone is insane making me shiver.

"Yes Jimin?" Jungkook said getting closer to me, making new tremble.

If I could say even his walk as he's getting close to me, it's like he brings an invisible curtain and wraps it around me. Everything he has I freeze staying paralyzed, it just oozes pure fucking power.

A Power that takes over me, I'm already scared to ask him, I'm standing here and all i feel is the cold butt plug inside me while I tremble.

"Master please don't use this on me, i don't want to get cut i don't like that" I said hoping he doesn't get mad at me he's just looking at me thinking.

"Jimin this your first hard limit that means this is something you not willing to do, i respect that, it will not be used" Jungkook told me.

Me sighing relieved that at least I'm not getting tortured, i do have a contract with Jungkook i have to submit to what he wants but at least I got my say in that.

"Jimin come with me" he said taking my hand,

"Let's start this session" Jungkook told me.

Jungkook POV

I tell Jimin we starting, I'm not waiting anymore,

"Jimin one of the best feelings for a mind blowing climax is anticipation so that means if you can't see what's going on your mind anticipates it having a sexual build up you will release it when I whip you so let's get to that" I said my spine tingling, i can say this is one of my main kinks.

I take Jimin's hands and lead him to the bed, taking off his robe and throwing it to the side leaving him naked.

I observe his body, look at every curve, his eyes staring side to side I know I make him nervous.

"Jimin don't be nervous, do you trust me?" I said as i get closer to him grabbing him by the chin, while leaning his body on the bed.

"Yes Master I trust you"

"Remember what I said, you have a safe word if it's too much what you feel you already know what to do" I said taking off my robe.

I go to one of my racks and get a leather blindfold, a whip and some wrist cuffs. I went to kiss Jimin, my tongue finding his, our tongues swirling together.

I ran my hands through his hair holding it in place yanking it back so I could run my tongue from his mouth to his neck, biting it with force.

"Aah! Aah! Fuck yes!" Jimin moaned making my dick twitch. I pulled out my teeth from his skin, I know he's going to like this.

Author POV

Jungkook put the blindfold on Jimin, he chained the cuffs to the bed chaining his hands. He was leaning down chest first and his ass up.

<p>Jungkook had a view Jimin's ass with the pretty butt plug sticking out. Jungkook loved this he started easy first he looked at Jimin's butt cheeks smacking them.