11-🔞Possessive🔞

Author POV

Jungkook took Jimin's limp body to his room, he observed him thinking to himself he still doesn't understand what he makes him feel, He questions himself why did he get so jealous when he saw Jimin touching another man.

Jealousy is for people who have feelings, Jungkook has many subs he sees them according to their contract and he doesn't meddle in their lives.

He calls them, they appear to satisfy him and that's it, he doesn't know why his attitude has changed since he met Jimin.

Jungkook is not a man of feelings, his heart is stone cold and he doesn't know anything that has to do with the heart, love or relationships.

He just pours out all his feelings and frustrations in wild sex, all his rage or fury he takes it out in his particular activities until his body feels satisfied and content.

Jungkook thought he had never felt this possessive over anyone in such a short time. All he knows is that Jimin is his and he wants nobody touching him, he doesn't want no one interested which he knows very well it will be very hard.

He knows for a fact Jimin is too beautiful for his own good plus his unique curvy body is sinfully attractive not to mention his nice toned perky ass which everyone loves to stare and observe.

Jungkook just thinking about it makes him breathe in and out like a raging bull.

He also asks himself if Jimin will obey or defy him again, he knows he's young and might have a carefree careless attitude which might put his limits to the test.

Jungkook POV

As I'm putting Jimin in my bed so I can shower him, i sit by his side to observe his beautiful face and body.

I glide my fingers down through his toned stomach and his curvy waist, Why Park Jimin, why are you so beautiful? Why did I get so jealous? I don't understand anything all I know is that you are mine,

I fill the bathtub with warm water but not too much he is passed out he could drown.I just want to clean him, care for him, i put him in the bathtub getting a cloth to wash his body.

As I washed his face my mind wandered to who the fuck was that guy with the stupid grin it didn't look to me like Jimin said something to break his heart or turn him down.

Maybe he's lying to protect him, i should look into the situation, I have a feeling he's going to still be coming back to see him.

"Jimin you can't be with anyone, I won't allow it" I whispered on his lips as I carresed his hair.

I won't fucking allow it, I'll change the contract if necessary as he didn't even read it properly, i could make some adjustments.

This beautiful man will be nobody's, i am a powerful man and I get what I want, it's my way and how I want it.

I look at his abused plump lips I just can't contain myself I have to kiss them and suck on them.

Jimin brings out my wildest desires he drives my sexual inner beast out making me feel alive, my tongue wanders his lips, I grab his jaw to open it give it a few licks inside his mouth.

Park Jimin you are driving me fucking crazy!!

<Your screams, your moans, your lips, your eyes, your body, your taste, your submission towards me, the way you make me feel fueling my stamina even more I can't get enough of it.

I grab his body from the water to dry him up so I could lay him on my bed, another thing I never do, sure I've fucked people here but sleep? Never!