39-🔞A Hard Goodbye🔞

Author POV

Jungkook wanted Jimin so bad but not before using his bondage toys, so after he strapped him up, he was satisfied and ready to fuck his boyfriend lifeless just like he wanted.

It's his main kink seeing the person he's going to fuck tied up and helpless, yet Jimin with his blindfold and just a black lace bonding his wrists made Jungkook get his cock rock hard.

"Ah! Ngh!" Jimin moaned feeling Jungkook's fingers twisting inside his tight heat while he sucked on his erected nipples.

"I love seeing you with that blindfold, you look so fucking sexy! " Jungkook whispered while his tongue clicked on the rosy hard buds. His cock couldn't hold on anymore the craving of wanting to be squeezed In a tight warm hole was unbearable.

He took his fingers out and pressed his dick inside Jimin's pink hole, making him moan and jolt to how hard it was, it stretched him out painfully.

"Aah! How stiff is your dick!!" Jimin moaned trembling as it got shoved into his hole balls deep.

"Rock hard baby!! Prepare to scream!" Jungkook spoke on his neck before biting down on it, then slamming his cock violently in and out of his tight ass.

Jimin screamed as his body tingled to the wonderful sensations that took over him, his Master gripping his hair and hands while bounced him on his dick. He loved it and hearing Jungkook's desperate breathing and groaning in his ear, turned him the fuck on even more.

Everytime he was blindfolded, he felt everything more and he was really feeling that hard cock in him. Jimin knew that being Jungkook's only one would mean, preparing himself mentally and physically for wild non-stop sex sessions.

Jimin knows Jungkook ain't a normal man, he's a sex addict, it's the same as being a drug addict, your body craves for it or you become restless and angry for nothing.

So having these sex sessions everyday will leave your ass on fire and now having your sex addict boyfriend as your boss. He groaned silently because he's totally fucked, he probably won't have legs by the end of the week.

"Aah! Ngh!!"

"Baby I can't wait to wear you out!!!" Jungkook growled kissing Jimin breathless and its exactly what he was thinking, although any thoughts flew away to how passionately he was getting kissed.

He just concentrated on what's in front of him and it's his horny beast boyfriend wrecking him out. It was better this way right now because he didn't want to think in what he has to do tomorrow, say goodbye to his friends.

It made him feel a sudden sharp pain in his heart, he shut it out and pulled Jungkook deeper into his ass. He didn't want to think that it's all his fault for messing with Taehyung when he wasn't supposed to, guilt will consume him, yet he'll realize not all is bad and many things are meant to be.

Next day.....

Jimin had a very heavy heart today he was going to tell everyone in the sex shop he's quitting, Jungkook is going to accompany him to explain to Jin why he can't work there anymore.

He also didnt know how Jhope would react because they've been inseparable best friends for a long time.

He felt such sadness, He was going to miss his best friend very much, He don't even know how to say goodbye. They have been through good and bad times together, lots of heated conversations about sex, past lovers, lovers they met or what sex toys were the best. All the times they would leave together, hang out to get a drink, sleepover or just go dancing.